Seven

Ziva ignored Reyansh the moment vishal came back , so Reyansh after few hours went back to his seat seeing he has no chance in front of his wife's stubbornness. After landing in London they all went to their hotel assigned by the company where  Ziva got another shock.

"What do you mean that there is no booking on Ziva Oberoi's name?", Ziva asked the receptionist after vishal went to his room after getting the keys.

"I am sorry ma'am, your booking was canceled 2 hours ago", Receptionist said after checking the details.

"By your company ma'am", Receptionist replied making Ziva shocked but she is really tired and in need of rest so she requested for a room.

"I am sorry ma'am but we don't have any vacant room as of now", It was enough to make Ziva frustrated as she is really tired and she can't believe how can such a mistake happened, she turned to go in search of new hotel when she saw Reyansh who was smiling at him.

"Where are you going?", Reyansh frowned when she ignored him and his smile.

"Hey, I am asking you something", He ran behind her when she did not reply and was about to leave the hotel.

"Leave my hand", Ziva said when Reyansh caught her hand after her attempts of going out by ignoring him.

"No, first answer me", Reyansh replied stubbornly and Ziva sighed as she is really tired and is in no mood of talking especially to him.

"Please...", she whispered feeling tired and angry but he can't let her go, he needs her presence to ask for her forgiveness, to repent his actions.

"I will but please listen to me, it's almost night time and you won't really get any hotel here because it's holiday season and you are tired so please come to my suite, Don't worry, it has two bedrooms you not need to be in the same room with me", Reyansh said but Ziva knew she can't stay with him, it will exactly make her what he accused her for.

"Please, you can leave in the morning if you want", He hurriedly add this when he saw how close she is to say No and she sighed at this.

"Okay", she agreed and both of them went to his suite, where he showed her the room and went inside his room to make some arrangements.

Ziva slept as soon as she lied on the bed as she was really tired. She came out of the room next morning with her luggage as she needs to shift and was about to go when Reyansh stopped her.

"Ziva, please have breakfast", Reyansh pleads but she was still standing at her place.

"Please, please I am really very sorry", He whispered and she turned to go.

"Please Ziva, I won't talk if you don't want me to but please have your breakfast". He said and this time she came to him, there was something in his voice which she could not ignore.

"Can I ask something from you", He asked when she kept a few notes in front of him as her rent of the room she used for the night.

"Will you give me a day of yours?", He continued when she nods at him making her confused. "Today to be specific", He completed his sentence.

"What do you mean?", she asked not understanding what he wants with this.

"I know I have hurt you enough, I haven't given you anything but for today I want you to forget everything, I want you to have a day you deserves, please I am not asking for your forgiveness I just want to do what I should have, please", He replied and this made her remember that night and tears appeared her eyes which she pushed back and look at him with no expressions on her face but it was too late as he saw her tears and this made him angry at himself.