Four

After crying for few hours she got up from the floor with a new found determination. she would show him not every girl is a gold-digger, she would teach him how to respect someone, she would show him how wrong he is. She would not let him walk over her, like he thought he could.

"If you think that you can crush my self respect, then you have another thing coming your way Mr. Khanna. It's time that you learn to respect people around you", Said Ziva in a determined voice.

She went in his closet to search for mattress and after finding it she made a bed for herself on the floor to have her beauty sleep. she won't let her arrogant husband to have the last words. she is not gonna cry over someone who doesn't deserve her tears. She refused to let her love be insulted like this. Self Respect comes before love for her and he not only trampled her respect but also insulted her love.

He returned to his room around 5 in the morning only to get shocked after seeing her in a deep sleep.

"How dare she?", He thought.

"Dare what?", his conscience asked him.

"Sleep so peacefully", he replied back.

"what do you mean? Now she can't even sleep peacefully without your consent", his conscience mocked him.

"I mean she can. But wasn't she supposed to cry? He has read many books and this is how stories go ahead no?", he questioned his mind.

"Yeah but this is real life", his brain reminded him.

"And i am her husband", he reminded his brain in case it has forgotten the most important detail here.

"The same husband who refused to accept this relationship", his mind gracefully replied him back.

"Yeah but.... wait a minute why the hell i am talking to myself? Uhhhh... this girl is making me crazy. I should sleep too. why only she would have all the sleep". he went to bed with an annoyed face.

Next morning when he woke up his eyes were graced with a beautiful sight his wife in an orange Saree putting sindoor on her forhead looking mesmerising, he was so in the moment that he forgot what happened last night but his trance broke when she turned her face after feeling a continuous gaze on her back.

Ziva turned to look at her husband and after seeing him awake, she thought about something then went inside the walk-in-closet leaving her frowning husband behind. She picked her handbag and after taking out a bundle of notes went out. Reyansh saw her coming back and hurriedly stood up to show her that he was not affected by her behaviour even thouh he was and she has no clue about this.

"Yeh lijiye pure 50,000 hai, you can count as well", She forwarded the bundle of notes to her husband who frowned at her.

"What is this for?", he asked in a stern tone.