5️⃣

It has been 2 days since Mehboob has realised his mistakes but Ali is not letting him go anywhere near his son. And why would he? He has seen that innocent child suffer because of his father's stupidity. But Ali forgot that his son was also in lot of pain and he was all alone. He is suffering from last 4 years, he is all alone in this journey. Even though his family is suffering too but they still had each other and whom did he had ? To whom he shared his pain? No one, because no one was there for him like he was not there for his son. But now he wants to be there for his son and now his family is behaving like this. He decided to have this conversation with his father and with this thought he left his to his home.

"Baba, aap aisa kyun kar rahe hai? Main jaanta hoon mai galat tha par mujhe Rayyan se milne de please. Ab Mai usse aur dur nahi reh sakta", Mehboob pleaded to his father who scoffed at his plea.

"Kyun milna hai ab tumhe usse haan? Aaj tumhe achanak se baap ka pyaar yaad aa raha hai? Tab kahan the tum jab wo baccha apne maa-baap ke liye tarasta tha. Eik pal bhi nahi hua tha use iss duniya mein aur usse uske maa baap ka pyaar cheen liya gaya", Ali said all this in a painful tone as he remembered how his grandson was all alone in this world. They were there with him but then also they couldn't have been there for him like parents do.

"6 months ka tha wo jab use itna tez fever tha ki use hospitalised karna pada. Pure 3 din hospital mein raha tha woh ek baar bhi aaye tum? Hamare lakh calls and messages ke baad bhi tumne ek baar bhi usse milne nahi aaye", Ali continued ignoring the tears and pain of his son because he needs to know what damage he had done.

"Aur jab woh 2 saal ka tha tab usne puche ki Mama or Baba kya hote hai? Kyunki Hayat or Zain apne parents ko Mama Baba bolte the. Pure 2 saal tak uss masoom ko yeh bhi nahi pata tha ki parents hote kaun hai uske hai ya nahi dusra sawal hai. Aur uss din use sambhalana mushkil ho gaya jab tumne use kaha ki uske Mama-Baba nahi hai. Eik baar bhi tab khayaal nahi aaya tumhe ki tum uske baap ho aur aaj uske baap banne chalo ho", Ali vent out all his anger and pain whereas Mehboob looked so pale as he his soul has left him.

His son suffered all this because he couldn't handled his pain as he should have. Now his Baba is telling him the damage he did, he wants to kill himself but he won't because his son needs him.

"Baba hone ka farz toh aapne bhi nahi nibhaya na. Maine yeh dard pichle 4 saal se akele hi to jhela hai. Kam se kam aap log toh the ek dusre ke sath or mere sath kon tha Baba?", Mehboob said in a teary tone and went to his room leaving a guilty Ali behind who too realised that he too has failed as a father.

Mehboob slid down the door of his room after closing it behind him and burst into tears, he needs to let out all his pain, he needs to wash out all his emotions because he wants to be there for his son from now on and that could only be possible when he himself is free of that painful burden. He went down to the memory lane where Ayesha told him that he would never be alone in his life cause their baby would always be with him.

**FlashBack starts**

"Mah, hum log aaj Mall chale mujhe baby ke liye kuch Saaman lena hai", Ayesha asked to Mehboob when he came in their room after his classes. She is 6 months pregnant and is so excited as soon their baby will come into this world. And she wants to buy everything he/she will ever need because she doesn't know if life would give her a chance to do all this or not.

"Hmm..." Mehboob hummed as he was disinterested in all this but the truth is he is interested but don't know how to be happy when he knows that this baby could snatch his Ayeshu from him. He settled on their bed after Changing his clothes and hugged her close to him. They haven't told about all this to their family.

"Tumhe Darr nahi lagta Ayeshu?", He questioned his wife who is looking so happy right now. What an irony he wanted this baby more than anything he was so excited when he got to know about this but now he couldn't even smile while thinking about all this. Life is not fair and this is making him angry.

"Kaisa darr Mah?", Ayesha feigned ignorance but she wants him to let out all his pain and anger. As a doctor she has went through this situation many times so she knows how to console him.

"Agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh Ayeshu? Mera kya hoga? Hamare baby ka kya hoga? Yeh sab sawal mujhe chain se jeene hi nahi dete", Mehboob replied to his wife.

"Mujhe kuch hoga ya nahi mai yeh toh nahi jaanti, jaan par jo bhi ho mujhe yakeen hai hamara baby or aap kabhi akele nahi rahoge. Aap dono honge ek dusre ke sath. Aur kya hone wala hai yeh sochkar hum Aaj ki khushiyon ko barbaad karde yeh toh thik nahi hai na.", She consoled her husband who went to sleep after hugging her close to his heart, while Ayesha treaded her fingers through his hair to provide him some Calmness.

**FlashBack Ends**

With the thoughts of his wife, Mehboob went to the bed. He needs to think of ways to say sorry to his baby. He need to have him close to his heart because he knows only his son has the power to fill the void in his heart.

Next day he was working in his office, when he got the message from Bilal that Mysha is in labor. And no one is home at this time, the children are alone and he needs to go. Mehboob instantly stood up and went towards his car. This is the perfect time to reconcile with his baby. What he didn't know that it was Ali who thought of it when Mysha went in to labor so he sent everyone away from home.

When Mehboob reached there he saw his son was sitting on the staircase looking sad. So he went there and sat beside him who looked upward sensing someone's presence and seeing his father he was in shock.

"Kya hua Ray? Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai? Or Baki sab kaha hai?", Mehboob asked Ray in a calm voice after sensing he his afraid of him.

"Woh Bade log Tayi Ammi ke sath gaye hai hospital aur Zain or Hayat Movie dekh rahe hai Dua Tayi Ammi ke sath", Ray meekly replied to his father. He is not used to his father talking to him who smiled at him.

"Aur aap ko nahi dekhni movie? App yaha akele kya kar rahe hai?", Mehboob asked with a soft smile.

"Nahi wo mujhe hospital jaana tha baaki logon ke sath", Ray whispered to which his father raised an eyebrow.

"Kyun?", Mehboob whispered too bringing a smile on Ray's face.

"Woh Nani ne kaha Mama bhi hai usi hospital mein toh mujhe unse milna hai unki yaad aa rahi hai", Ray barely talked through his sobs which broke his father's heart who hugged him tightly.

"Chalo mai aapko le Chalta hoon hospital waha aap Mama se bhi mil lena or apne chote Bhai se bhi", Mehboob said picking him up and took him to hospital.

They entered into Ayesha's room and Ray ran towards the bed where his mother was laying, tears were continuously rolling down his eyes.

"Mama...", Ray called his mother seeing her for the first time that too unconscious is breaking his heart. He felt his mother's finger moved and called his father who was looking outside the window with tears in his eyes.

"Baba, mama ne ungali hilayi", He told his father who looked at him in shock and went to call the doctor. Meanwhile Ayesha's eyes fluttered as she tried to open them.
This is the power of Motherhood, a mother can't see her child in pain and when Ray's teary voice called to her, her brain got alerted and she knew only one thing then that she has to wake up for her baby and that's what she did.

Author's Note

That's it for today. Do tell me how it is.

Ayesha is back. Are you all excited?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for your support❤️

See ya all in the next update👋