Five

Reyansh was sitting in his study feeling guilty over his actions, he accused his own wife of something she never did. His guilt is eating him alive, he wants to apologise but how? His wife has left him, his house and he doesn't have her number, he doesn't know if she is coming back or not and if she is then when? He was lost in his thoughts when he heard a knock, he opened the door only to meet his sister.

"I know you don't care about this, but Ziva has gone to her home for a ritual and you need to go and pick her up, also a part of ritual. So please be there at 6pm", Akshu delivered her mother's message and left, leaving him shocked at the speed she went.

"Why are you standing like a fool here, hurry up. You have the answers now", His conscience mocked him.

"Huh, yeah", Reyansh replied after regaining his senses, but then smacked his forehead on his stupidity and checked the time.

"It's 4'O clock now. I should leave now and also need to buy some flowers as token of my apology", He mumbled to himself.

"Wow, sometimes you too can think like me. Good Going Rey", his brain praised him causing him to roll his eyes. He went to his room and picked up his car keys and wallet and then left for Oberoi Home.

Oberoi Home

When Ziva reached home with her brother, She saw her parents outside the house waiting for her. She quickly came out of the car and went to her parents and hugged them tightly.

"Zii, hey Ziva. What happened child? Why are you crying?", her father asked when he felt wetness on his shirt and he pulled her to see her crying.

"Nothing Dad, Mom. I missed you guys so much", she told them in a teary voice which made them emotional.

"Oh Darling, you sacred us. We missed you too love.", Her father said and hugged her again.

"Hey, let me meet my daughter too.", Mehek said to her husband and pushed him aside to hug her daughter which made Kailash jealous so he quickly came and hugged his mother then poked his tongue out to Ziva.

"Daaaaadddd!', Ziva whined and Ravish hugged while glaring at Kailash.

"Ohk, Let's go inside. And Ziva, I have cooked all your favourite foods", Mehek said and they all went inside to have lunch.

They all were enjoying their evening tea, when Ravish asked his daughter. "Beta, how is your new family? And how are they treating you?.

"They are lovely Dad. They treat me well", Ziva smiled at her father.

"Ah, Good. So when Reyansh is coming to pick you up", asked Mehek to her shock but she quickly covered up her reaction.

"Aap mujhe wapas bhejne ki bohot jaldi mein lag rahi, Mom", Ziva Pouted at her mother to divert her attention.

"No Bacche...", Mehek was about to correct Ziva when door bell rang and she glared at her husband who was laughing at her predicament while Kailash went to open up the door.

Kailash came inside with Reyansh who was holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolates which he bought for his wife. Mehek and Ravish got up to welcome him and he bent down to touch their feet and then pass Mehek the bouquet. He looked away to find his only to see her going somewhere.

"Come Reyansh Beta, Have a seat". Ravish said to him and he took a seat on sofa beside him. Mehek went to the kitchen to get some snacks for him only to find Ziva coming out with a glass of water.

Reyansh looked up when he saw someone forwarding a glass of water to him only to look at his wife who was looking ethereal in saree.

"How did he missed this beauty", He mumbled to himself.

"Because you were too blind in your stupidity", his conscience mocked him. And he was about to reply when he heard someone clearing their throat, which broke his trance. He blushed when he realised that he was staring at Ziva, he quickly took the glass of water from.

Ziva rushed inside her room when she saw teasing glances and smiles at her father and brother. She quickly changed her dress and picked her Bag. When she reached in the living room she heard her mother telling Reyansh to have dinner with them which he refused by replying, "some other time, Mom". She went to them and after a emotional goodbye they both made their way towards Khanna house.

Reyansh was trying to find a way to apologise to her. He was looking at her every few minutes while driving the car. She was looking outside the window in order to avoid him and this behaviour of her is making him restless and guilty. He again looked at her when he saw her looking at something with excitement, he watched in rear view mirror to see that it is a "GolGappa stall", which made her excited so he stopped the car.

Ziva looked at him when car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road, he came out and gestured her to do the same. When she came out of the car, he grabbed her hand and went towards the Panipuri stall.

"How does his know?", Ziva was shocked with this gesture but the. Shrugged her shoulder and asked the Golgappe wale Bhaiyya to give 2 plates to them and then looked at Reyansh who looked like he never ate panipuri ever in his life, he wanted to refuse but couldn't when his wife looked at him with too much excitement on her face.

Ziva was loving the spicy treat whereas Reyansh was looking like he would faint at any moment.

"Bhaiyya, Aur teekha", Ziva exclaimed and Reyansh literally stumbled back at that and signed the Bhaiyya to stop giving him more panipuris.

"Finally..", Reyansh sighed when Ziva atlast stopped after having 30 puris. And when he took out money to pay, Ziva beat him and gave the money to Golgappe wale Bhaiyya and quickly went towards the car leaving Rey behind with shock and hurt visible on his face.

Author's Note

That's it for today guys and sorry for the late update but I am too busy nowadays with 2 back to back weddings at my house and plus my exams.

I don't know when the next update will be out but when it would the updates will be regular.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Your votes and especially comments motivate me to write more updates so please do that.

Thank you💖