🔟

The sun will set in an hour or two and they are still not able to find their son. With time danger is increasing and their helplessness too. They could have solved the issue calmly but they made another wrong decision and the only one who is suffering is their son.

She is not fit to be a mother that's why her god had snatched those four years from her and now too he took her son away cause he knows she is not a good mother is all Ayesha could think. And Mehboob was no different from her, he is also thinking about how he is the worst father. Both were crying silently, they can't go back without their son so they went to a nearby park to calm their mind and heart and to start afresh.

They sat on the nearby bench for sometime before they heard the dogs violently barking and a cry, a cry which stunned them. How could it not when they both know that it's their son. They went towards where the voice came from and what they saw, shocked them to the core. Rayyan was surrounded by 5-6 dogs who were in violent mood and he was sobbing hard, his eyes held fear, pain and what not? Which broke their hearts.

But that's not the priority, priority was their son. Mehboob without thinking jumped in front of the dogs and took Rayyan in his arms and those dogs attacked him due to his movements. Ayesha who was still in shocked, came out of her trance and looked here and there to save her boys. After founding a broken stick and some stones she attacked the dogs who went away in fear and she went to them. Rayyan was still in his father's arms and was crying while Mehboob was in blood. She hurriedly called Zaman to the park and went towards her boys.

"Ray, Mehboob. Are you fine?". Ayesha asked them and then came forward to hug them. She kissed Rayyan's forehead and then wiped Mehboob's blood from her dupatta. Mehboob wiped Rayyan's tears and hugged him close to himself.

"I am sorry Baba", Ray cried after seeing his Baba is hurt because of him and Mehboob shook his head and comforted Ray by hugging him.

"Why are you sorry bacche? It is not your fault and your Baba would do it again and again if it means keeping you safe", Mehboob said to his son assuring him that he loves him so much and Ayesha looked at her husband with so much love and pride.

Zaman and Bilal reached there with Murtuza while Rafiq went back to home to inform family that they have found Rayyan and bringing him back. Zaman with help of Bilal took Mehboob to the car while Ayesha took Ray in her arms and they all went to hospital where doctor bandaged Mehboob and checked Rayyan who was already asleep in his mother's arms as he was too tired physically as well as emotionally.

After reaching home, they ensured their family members and went to their room to have some rest. Ayesha made Ray lay in middle of the bed while Mehboob laid on his left and Ayesha on his right. She kissed Ray's forehead and then covered him with the quilt, Mehboob too kissed his son's forehead and squeezed his hand to reassure himself when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeh le dawai khaa lein, phir hume kuch baat karni hai aapse". Ayesha told him and give him medicines which he gulped with water and look at his wife with fear in his eyes cause when she last said this they were on the brink of getting divorced.

"I am sorry, Mah". Ayesha started after few minutes of standing in peace. They both were in their balcony and were looking at the moon.

"Huh..". Mehboob said still in shock cause he was expecting another lashing from his wife.

"I am sorry for the way I behaved with you. I should have listened to you. I am sorry Mah". Said Ayesha  in a crying tone which broke Mehboob's trance and he turned to his wife and took her in his arms. Both of them comforting each other.

"Why are you sorry, Ayeshu? I am sorry for all the pain I put you and our son through. He is just 4 years old and I have given him so much pain, he had to grow so much at this age cause his father was behaving immaturely. I am so sorry, so sorry Ayeshu..." Mehboob broke down into tears while saying this he has the idea what his son had to go through because of him. He not only broke his son's heart but his wife's trust and now he will make it up throughout his lifetime. He would give his son every happiness he deserves and would earn back his wife's trust too.