2️⃣

Sartaaz Mansion

"Ray Bacche utho jaldi, app school ke liye late ho rahe hai", Myra Haadi Sartaaz tries to wake up her 4 year old Nephew Rayyan Mehboob Ali who woke up with a cute smile on his face which is enough to melt anyone's heart except his Father, she thought with a sad smile. She got him ready and they came downstairs to have breakfast almost every one was there except Zaman- Iqra, their princess and Mehboob Ali Sartaaz.

Rayyan went to his great grandparents and kissed them on their cheeks who in return kissed on his forehead. He repeated this with everyone and they all give him their blessings along with a forehead kiss. This boy has the ability to brighten a dull environment, he makes everyone smile but his own life is full of pain and sadness and this thought broke the heart of everyone sitting there. In a age where children gets their parents full attention and love, he is craving for it as his mother is in coma while his father is not present in his life to give him the love he craves even after living in the same house.

Zaman came with Hayat in his arms and Iqra by his side, he settled Hayat on his lap and sat with Iqra, and wished everyone a good morning. The sight of Hayat sitting on her father's lap and him feeding her brought tears in little Ray's eyes which didn't went unnoticed. Ali called him, settled him in his lap and started feeding him. Mehboob entered the hall and sat for breakfast when Ray signalled his Dadu who nods at him.

"Mehboob aaj Ray ka first day hai school ka toh tum use school chodne  jayoge", Ali told his son as Zaman and Iqra are going with Hayat so Rayyan requested his grandfather that he also wants to go with his Dad.

"Kaun Ray Abbu or Mai kisi Ray ko chodne kyun jaunga school", Mehboob replied which made everyone angry while Little Rayyan's heart broke at this who ran to his room crying and Myra, Iqra, Dua, Misha and Mysha went behind him, All this made Mehboob confused.

"Mehboob" Ahmed Sartaaz' voice roared on the dining table. " Hume tumse yeh umeed nahi thi Mehboob pehle hi tum uss masoom ka itna dil dukha chuke ho aur aaj uski zindagi ka itna important din bhi tumne barbaad kar diya". He spat at Mehboob who was genuinely confused about who is Ray.

"Dadajaan, aap kya keh rahe hai mujhe waqai samajh nahi aa raha hai. Mai kisi Ray ko nahi jaanta", Mehboob replied in a confused tone to which his mother and Chachi's gave him a disappointed look and went from there. Zaman also sent Hayat with them as it is getting intense.

"Ray tumhara beta hai, Rayyan Mehboob Sartaaz", Ali gritted through his teeth while Haadi, Rafiq, Bilal and Murtuza gave him stinky eyes.

"Baba, woh mera kuch nahi lagta or uske naam ko mere naam ke sath jodne ki koshish bhi mat kijiye. Mai chalta hoon mujhe late ho raha hai", Mehboob said with so much hatred that it brought tears into the eyes of everyone. Their heart bled for that little boy who is suffering so much at this tender age.

Zaman got up from his seat after listening such hateful words for his nephew and went towards Mehboob and slapped him so hard that his face turned. Mehboob looked at his brother with so many emotions in his eyes among which pain was prominent.

"Bas karo Mehboob, itne bhi gunah mat karte jao ki tumhe maafi hi naa mile. Uss nanhi si jaan ko itni takleef bhi na do ki tumhe pachtane ka bhi mauka na mile", Zaman said to his younger brother and went towards his nephew's room who needs him right now, behind him other members too left to console Rayyan.

Whereas Mehboob was standing in the hall looking at his family who were going upstairs with pain in his eyes. They all are thinking about that boy's pain but what about him, he lost the love of his life due to that boy but what did the boy lost. He went to his office in anger while thinking about that unfortunate day when he lost his reason to live. But in his anger and pain he forgot that, that little boy too lost many things that day and his parents love was one of them.

**FalshBack starts**

A man was pacing outside the OR where his wife is delivering their baby. No not his baby, because the one who will cause harm to his wife can't be his baby. He still remembered the day when Ayesha, his wife told him that they are having a baby. She got pregnant after 2 years of their marriage. They were so happy that day but their happiness did not last when they went for her scan and doctor told her that she is having some complications on her pregnancy and it would be better if she terminates cause it could be fatal for her.

But she refused, how could she kill her own baby? She wanted this for so long and now she won't let her baby die. Mehboob told her many times but she refused him too and that made him bitter towards his baby. He can't love his child if he/she is going to snatch his wife. His train of thoughts broke when OR door's opened and  a Doctor came out carrying a newborn baby.

"Congratulations Sir, you are blessed with a son", She informed Mehboob and forward her arms so he could take the baby but he didn't which forced his brother to came ahead and Zaman took that little man into his arms and his heart was filled with emotions for this little human, he vowed to always protect and love him.

"Doctor Ayesha, meri wife kaisi hai", Mehboob asked the doctor with unshed tears which made her feel pity for him as on one side he got the biggest happiness of his life but on the other side lost his life partner. Mehboob's heart broke with the look this doctor is giving him.

"I am sorry Mr Sartaaz, aapki wife ki pregnancy kaafi risky thi or delivery ke dauran kuch complications ke kaaran woh coma mein chali gayi', Doctor told Mehboob who fell onto his knees and she left after giving him a sad look.

Mehboob was crying continuously when he felt someone is hugging him, he turned only to see his parents. Moeen and Zia are also crying hard, her chachu, chachi and Rafiq is also in the same condition. He looked at Zaman who also has tears in his eyes but then his eyes fell to the baby in his brother's lap. He stands up with too much anger towards him that Zaman instinctively hugged the baby close to his heart.

" yeh sab iss Manhoos ke karan hua hai", Mehboob spats angrily while looking towards baby making his family gasped, giving his son a look full of hatred he went from there leaving his son who cried as if feeling the biggest loss of his life.

Zaman rocked the baby to and fro but he didn't stopped crying when Zia took the baby from him and shushed him who finally stopped crying after feeling a motherly touch. A nurse came there and informed them that Ayesha is shifted to a private room after which they went to see her and placed her baby by her side so that he could at-least feel his mother close to him.

Author's Note

That's it for the first Chapter. It literally broke my heart when I was writing about Little Ray's Pain. I hope you all enjoyed reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
See you all in the next update.
Bye till then😁