01

His fingers tapped through the keyboard of his laptop, in front of him

His fingers tapped through the keyboard of his laptop, in front of him. A slight breeze, ran through his hair, through his office window.

He stopped working at leaned his back on the chair and peeked through his watch.

Suddenly a gentle knock placed on the door.

"Come in"

The person entered the office only to see the man leaning on chair.

His hairs moving a bit but still looking professional. His gaze fixed on the window while his eyes were too lonely to be noticed.

"What brings you here, Mr. Choi?"

Choi Yesung, the young P.A of the C.E.O, flinched slightly but soon adjusted himself and said...

"It's about old master Jeon" said Yesung

"That old man had been bickering about my marriage again right?"

The man whose gaze was in the other direction, shifted his gaze to the following person.

Yesung suddenly felt goosebumps just by this sudden eye contact. He lowered his head and said.....

"I-Its Li-like tha-that that....."

Jeon Jungkook rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze to another sight.

At first things used to hurt him that why people become uneasy around him, or why he could not get along with them, however it was only was a matter of time and now he is used to it.

"Take your time Mr. Choi and tell me fast"

No matter how much professional the person is, they can't endure Jungkook's stare.

Even through Yesung knew Jungkook from childhood, and how Yesung was so talkative, and had a 4d personality, he still felt uneasy around him.

"It's that old Master Jeon is coming here and I am pretty sure he will arrive tomorrow morning" said Yesung.

"This old man still have guts to annoy, and what creature this time?" he said annoyed

"How do you know that old Master Jeon had set you with a date with someone?" Yesung asked.

"It's pretty obvious" he said

"Her name is Min Kara, she is a business woman, a model and heir of Min beauties; a makeup brand company"

"When?"

"It's in 4 days from now"

"We'll see and I have something to ask you" Jungkook said

"Please ask sir" Yesung bowed.

"Arrange a apartment in a decent society where there are no crowds and normal people live"

"I'll sir, but why you wanted a apartment in underrated society, you already have so many mansions here, in city, Sir" Yesung asked curiously.

Jungkook got from his chair, tugged his jacket on his shoulder and said

"You'll know soon, because you will take care of the mess I am going to made"

Before Yesung could speak anything he barged out from his company.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

A old man barged the cabin panting, only to see Choi Yesung trembling.

"Choi Yesung, where is that brat?" the old man asked in the most terrifying tone.

Choi Yesung, who felt that his soul is going to leave his body soon, answered "It's Mr Jeon RAN AWAY!!"

"Sugar Honey Ice Tea!! That brat ran away? Where?"

"Mr. Jeon zipped my mouth before leaving and threatened me that he will tear me into pieces if I open my mouth" said Yesung

And soon he realized something and again Choi Yesung said
"Here is a note for you from him"

The old man snatched the letter from Yesung and opened it and as usual he read it loudly.

_____________________

I am done with you already old man so I am running away, don't try to find me because you can't find me. I know.

If really want great grandchild that badly,
so I suggest you to marry a old woman ( who is alive) with great grand children. That is the only thing I can say...

Jeon Jungkook

_____________________

"Jeon Jungkook you brat!" The old man nearly shouted which Yesung nearly flinched

However he started to smirk soon "Don't worry I am also your grandfather I will do what I want to"

'I am going to die soon if I stayed in this company longer and these two Jeons are totally pychopaths'

Proofread ☑️
680 words