02

Her long wavy hair were moving like they were dancing in themselves, her heart shape lips like petals of rose were curved into a smile

Staring from her bedroom window, she again inhaled the pleasant smell of wet soil. It rained not too long ago. The cool breeze hitting her lightly, as it was giving her peck.

"What a beautiful day!" she exclaimed. And started beaming.

Suddenly she heard some noise from her neighborhood.
'What is happening?'

She got up from her bed and make her way through her neighborhood.

'Strange? This floor is usually quite, since only I live here, so why there is so much noise' she thought.

"Sugar honey ice tea!! What's happening? Mr Jung?" she nearly shouted at the sight of massive destruction in her neighbor apartment.

"Oh Jisooyaaa" Mr Jung, who literally cried.

"Let me guess, someone brought this apartment and shifting today and you don't know what to do to renovate it in a short period right?" Jisoo asked.

Mr. Jung nodded, like a obedient child (even through he is a old man)

"Then first stop panicking uncle, you mess things when you
panic. And why there are so many people cunjusted here?"

"well I thought more people, more fast work" he said.

"It will only work if we do it with strategy" she said.

"strategy?"

"It's clear that you're doing it wrong! The old furniture is not yet dusted, the rooms are not clear yet and you're thinking of adding new furniture that early? It is making things worse!"

"alright we understood where were we wrong, thank you for your help, now you see how I will change the whole interior of this place" Mr. Jung said confidently.

She let out a giggle and asked "Alright, BTW I am going to market do you want something?"

"Aniyo" He replied

"Than, bye Mr. Jung" she bid her hands.

"Bye, Take care Jisoo, and everyone return to work"

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

On her way to her destination, she saw a old woman sitting on cloth at the side of road. She has a cage, which has a green parrot with red beak.

When she got closer to the old woman, she realised that it was not a ordinary parrot, but a talking one.

"Beautiful lady! Seems like my parrot took your attention" she said.

Jisoo smiled awkwardly, since she have nothing to say.

"Today whether is good right?" the old woman again asked, while smiling.

"Yes! I love this kind of whether" Jisoo said.

"You will always remember this day" the old woman said.

"What?" Jisoo said not really understanding.

"You will met your one today, you will get angry, hurt both physically and mentally but at the of the day he will be yours and you will be his" the old woman said.

"I- I don't really understand?" she said while trembling.

"You will understand later, it's too early, let's go perry" the old woman said.

She quickly wrapped the cloth and hold her cage in her hand. And started dispearing through the fog, as if its swallowing her.

Jisoo wanted to run and ask her that what she meant; however as if her body was denying and not even a single word escaped from her mouth.

While walking the old woman turned her towards in Jisoo's direction and gave her a big warm smile, and disappeared completely.

She found it unusual, because there was only fog in that area but what was more shoking that the fog disappears not too long after the old woman left her.

As if the fog was only waiting for her.

"Well....That was creepy" she said.

And starting hopping towards the mall while mumbling
"Shopping, shopping, shopping I am comin"

As if nothing happened or
Maybe...............

Proofread ☑️
630 words