09

Jungkook's grandfather waited impatiently. He was walking around forth in the room, nervously.

He indeed got a message from his one and only grandchild, that he would be coming, with his supposed to be girlfriend.

At first he didn't believed but than he realised Jungkook never jokes.

He was happy yet nervous.

What if the supposed to be girlfriend brought by his grandchild were not happened to be normal.

What if she were have any mental issues.

Or worst.

What is she wasn't a girl....

Cold sweat dropped from his forehead. Suddenly in the next flick of second he heard the bell ranged.

'He's here'

He opened the door expecting the cold aura from his grandson, however there stood a bruennet wearing a floral yellow thigh length dress. He was greeted by the woman with a cheerful yet nervous tone.

"Anneyonghaseyo, Kim Jisoo imida"

"Jeon" replied Jeon

Jisoo was dumbfounded by the response of the olderly man, when the the following man broke into a wide smile.

"You'll soon become Jeon dear"

Becoming Jeon? Marrying Jerkook? Nahh she'll pass. It's a nightmare!!

She wanted to scream that she wouldn't marry Jungkook even he proved to be last man to exist

"Hehe yeah I guess so"

What awkward sentence escaped her mouth.

"So how many days are u planning to live here grandfather" Jungkook asked

"Why you want me to leave early bastard? Bad for you I am staying until I am not getting great grandchildren"

Whaaat!!! Jeon you rascal you said your grandfather will only will stay for few days!!

"Tell me honestly oldman, when are departuring for Thailand, or else I'll pack you in bag and send there" Jungkook said in threatening tone.

Hey jerkook you are so mean

The old man pouted and soon broke into laughter.

"Don't worry, not gonna trouble my granddaughter in law much. Just staying till company's foundation date"

"That's better" Jungkook stated and retarded to the direction of lawn.

Jisoo had nowhere to go so she decided to stay with jungkook's grandfather. She fiddled her fingers in awkwardness and started mentally cursing Jungkook for leaving her alone.

Jungkook's Grandfather sensed the Awkwardness and offered her to sit on the couch.

He called for the house helper, who arrived with some refreshments in the tray.