08

Well guess who's back? Sorry i was on hiatus for I don't remember how many days but guess I'll work hard now.

Even I am appearing on my boards.

I was just demotivated because I was missing a old friend of mine. My little sis Jieun. I don't know where are you but let's hope you are fine.....

Jisoo gulped her saliva at the sight of millions of cloths, hanging.

'Why the fuck, this man have more ladies ware than me! Is he really a man or....' she tried to brush her thoughts off.

Currently Jisoo and Jungkook was on little shopping, because according to Jungkook Kim Jisoo don't look like a human righ now.

"From that shelf to that, everything!" Jungkook command. All the staff hurriedly yet professionally started to packing everything because they neither wanted to offend the Jeon Jungkook nor let him wait.

On the other hand jisoo was in a utter shock. 'He's rich, I didn't knew that!'

"Hey kook, we will also shop for shoes and jewellerys right?" There was strange sparkle in her eyes.

Jungkook chucled "Greedy woman"

"Correction it's Pretty woman" Jisoo smiled. Well who would care if she was called greedy, the dresses and accessories was the more important right now.

Jungkook's hand danced gracefully as he was driving his car. He was more focused on the road which was hard to drive on, because it was situated near the hills.

Jungkook's grandfather was a man who would prefer to live in a hut in the village without electricity, than to live in the gigantic mansion the Jeon's posses in the city.

Everything was perfect outside but there was a storm inside Jisoo.

What if she wouldn't be able to do that.

What if she messed

What if.....

"Don't worry, my gradgather is idiot. Even a overactor like you would be able to fool him"

The storm of what if...... Vanished

Strange right

She stared at him. 'Is Junglebook is trying to confront me?'. She doesn't want to  admit but his words did succed.

Jungkook who was aware of the girl staring him, even through he barely looked at her, because of focussing on steering wheel thought 'it's unlikely for me to do this but why I am....'

"Don't assume so much chicken, I am insulting you and good for nothing grandfather of mine"

Jungkook was expecting her to argue with him but instead he heard a sweet melodious laughter.

It was from jisoo.

"Suits you. I thought something happened to you" And again she laughed.

It was the first time.

He saw her laughing

It was first time, he saw her closely.

Her simple laugh was the melodious rhythm for his heart.

It was first time he felt that way.

His heart was beating.

He didn't liked it.

But he liked it.

"Gosh Kim Jisoo you are a witch"

At which Jisoo only furrowed, 'I guess he find a name for me' she thought.

Totally ignoring the men's ear which God knows why was red.