07

She peeked from the plants, literally ignoring the fact that she is visible. Her eyes was fixed on a specific table.

A man was sitting elegantly infront of a woman with short hair and expensive looking clothes.

She couldn't hear them from this far, but still she could tell that they were discussing something and Jungkook was looking like a gentleman.

Which he was not in her eyes...

'That Jerk even hit my butt once, and here pretending to be a Gentleman' she grinned her teeth.

And saw them leaving.......

It was her chance

"STOP!" she jumped and appeared infront of them.

"What are doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Is that what you should be asking the woman who is carrying your child, that what is she doing your at your date" she said while fake sobbing.

'Now this lady will absolutely slap him and leave him cursing' she thought and laughed devilishly in thoughts.

"Miss, you're wronging us" the girl said.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"Actually, to be honest I am here because my father forced me and Mr Jeon is here because his grandfather pursued him" the woman smiled.

'Wait that is not what I was expecting'

"And let me tell you that I am into melons and waterfall" she said.

"Pardon?" she asked

"She is saying that she like girls" Jungkook interpreted.

"Mr Jeon said that he have his own reasons to not dating anyone, and I know it now. "

'So what did I do' Jisoo felt numb for a second.

"I think it will be better for you to talk with him directly. And Bye, have a nice day, take care of the baby" she smiled and left.

'Let mommy take care of herself first, than the non existing baby'

She turned around Jungkook and gave him, her smile which she do in her awkward situation.

"You look handsome today" she complimented him, but his gaze was like of a tiger ready to shred his prey into pieces.

She closed her eyes and gulped her saliva as she noticed him coming closer to her, until he pinned her to the wall.

"I-I-don't...."

"Be my Girlfriend" and he gave her a smirk.

And Jisoo felt like she is in universe and all her conscious and even her soul left her body.

"Huh?"

"No, Never" she said while widening her eyes.

"Well, than what do you think about this" Jungkook said handling her, a playing video in his phone.

It was her video, sneaking in his house, and doing the mess.

"You knew it?" she astonished

Jungkook nodded, smirked at her and said "Well don't worry, I am not interested in chimera like you, you just have to pretend to be my lover"

"What if I say no?" Jisoo asked

"Than I will send this video to cops" Jungkook said.

"You are blackmailing me?" she almost shouted.

"I am not, I am just helping you from going to jail" he smirked.

Jisoo bited her lips and said "Oh alright than, but you still have to pay me"

'Money comes first' she thought

"That's not a big deal, just pretend to be my lover until my grandfather return to Thailand"

"Alright" Jisoo said. "But don't try to do anything stupid or I will kick your butt"

'Pretending to be his girlfriend wouldn't cost too much right?' she thought.

However who knows what will happen next.
*insert smirk emoji*

550 words
Proofread ☑️