06

It's been a while, maybe 1 week? Jisoo tried everything to bully her neibhour.

Sneaking in his apartment, burning his food, hiding air conditioner's remote, opening the window, everything to annoy him!

But he didn't seem bothered little by it. And in one of her conscious told her, that he even knew what she is doing.

However the girl was so unsatisfied by it. How can she let the man go that easily, who sent her jail twice?

She just need a opportunity and she will do anything to torment him, however whenever she try to do anything bad to him, she always end up helping him.

Unknowingly

By Fate

"Tell me Choi Yesung what's wrong" he talked in his phone.

"Mr Jeon! Old master Jeon declared vacation to the employees until you came. All our work is still pending"

"That Old Man!" he massaged his temples.

"And also he threatened to jump from the window, if you didn't go on date with Miss Min Kara" said Yesung.

"Told him that I am going on date today, and told every employee to do their work from home, if they don't want to get fired"

"Wait-is this mean you're not coming yet?"

"I just agreed to go on a date today, not coming back"

"but liste--"

And he ended his call. Behind corner of the walls he caught his  chimera peeking.

She is doing weird stuffs, since he came here. Making problems for him.

However he didn't feel annoyed or offended by any means, unlike his personality.

The most surprising thing is, that he kinda enjoyed her company, he love teasing her and also her presence alone is sufficient to
make him feel better.

The problem is, he himself don't know his feelings and only consider her as a mean of his entertainment.

He waited opened the door of his car and drove away.

' Did I heard correct? Jeon Jerkward is going on a date? Who is that unlucky soul? ' she thought.

Suddenly a devilish plan came to her mind and she started smirking.

"Jeon Jungkook, you see how am going to ruin your date" and started laughing.

But one thing she didn't noticed that.........

Her plan always backfire when it comes to him....

380 words
Proofread ☑️