𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜

Y/N woke up pretty late that afternoon and found no one in the house besides Hooty. Everyone else had left to hunt for people on Wanted Posters to get some snails. So, like the fine housemate they are, Y/N had begun to make lunch for everyone for when they got back. They made simple sandwiches. They were about to make glasses of apple blood when they realized they were all out. So they left the house and just hoped their family wouldn't be back before them. Y/N walked into town and went to the market, planning on just buying apple blood, but a few more things wouldn't hurt. They grabbed a basket and the apple blood, but then they saw some Bat Saliva tea and couldn't resist putting it in the bag. While they walked toward the merchant, they saw Snake Venom, a famous energy drink Y/n became addicted to every time their parents bought it. They grabbed a few cases and put them in their bag. 
    "Ok, that's it, I need to get home before them," Y/N mumbled to themself, walking to the merchant for real this time. They handed him their items and were going to pay before they saw Sour Eyeballs behind the merchant, and then they saw Super Spicy Eyeballs.
    "Excuse me? Could you please hand me three bags of those each?" Y/N asked, pointing to the eyeball delicacies. 
    "Are you sure, kid? Those eyes are from the lava eel and toxic frog. Not to mention how expensive they are," The merchant replied. Y/N excitedly nodded their head, slightly jumping up and down. The merchant sighed and rung Y/N up, "That'll be 2,000 snails."
    "Oh hey, cheaper than I expected!" Y/N said. They handed the merchant two pouches filled with 1000 snails each. They grabbed the one large bag of market delights and left for the owl house. When they entered, they saw everyone home.

    "Aw man, I wanted to surprise you guys with Apple Blood and sandwiches," Y/N sighed, "But anyway! I got more apple bloodddd."
    Eda smiled, "Thanks, kid. What else you got in there?"
    "Uh, great question, bye!" Y/N zoomed to their room. They knew Eda also loved the eye candy, but they wanted it all to themself. They opened a Snake Venom and a pack of Sour Eyeballs and began enjoying their breakfast. Not the most nutritious first meal of the day, but they weren't complaining. Their stomach would eventually, but that's a problem for future Y/N. They finished their pack of eyes and walked back downstairs, seeing Luz recording for her mother again. 
    "This is Eda the owl lady, the most powerful witch on the boiling isles," Luz said. Eda tried lifting the jug of apple blood Y/N just bought, but it exploded.
    "Oh, come on!" Y/N sighed.
    "Or at least she was the most powerful witch, but then her curse overpowered her, her magic weakened," Luz explained, "She's doing her best now." Luz pointed the camera at Y/N, "And that's Y/N! They've been my roommate and super talented at magic."
    "Huh? Oh yeah, right. Hi, Ms. Noceda!" Y/N said. They conjured a violin and made part of the floor morph into a hand to wave at the phone. They played a different note, and the floor morphed back. Luz introduced Lilith and what the Owl House residents have been doing to keep food on the table. She returned to hers and Y/N's room to finish her recording.
    "Don't eat my snacks! Especially my Snake Venom!" Y/N called after her.
    "You got Snake Venom and didn't share it with me?" Eda asked with feigned sadness.
    "Nope, haha. Just an inside joke between Luz and me," Y/N nervously laughed. They walked backward upstairs and did finger guns at Eda as they did so. Y/N collected a few of their energy drinks and a bag of both eye variants. They then put them in their school bag. 

    "Hey, kids! Time to go into town and bring these babies to the market," Eda called for the two.
    "But I just got up hereeeee," Y/N groaned. Luz giggled and grabbed Garlog, a tiny monster she had hunted.
    "C'mon, Y/N," Luz said. 
    "Wait, that small thing is worth 4K snails? Are you kidding me?" Y/N asked.
    "I know, dude! I was expecting some big scary monster, but I got this thing instead."

    The family carted into town to turn the wanted criminals in. Eda carried one large bag and went off with Luz and Y/N following her. The whole place was swarming with coven scouts and guards, a bunch of Belos and coven propaganda scattered around too.
    "Woah, the Emperor is really taking over," Luz said, looking around.
    "Yeah, it was not like this when I was here," Y/N said.
    "I see it too. And I'm trying to stay civil," Eda replied. The three then crossed paths with someone wearing a bunch of Emperor's coven and Belos propaganda. Eda kicked him practically to orbit. The three arrive at the bounty place. Eda places the large bag on the scale.
    "Tsk, your payment," The bounty merchant said, showing one single snail.
    "Oh, come on, I stole more from my parents when I was three," Y/N said, crossing their arms.
    "One single snail?" Eda furiously asked.
    "Oh, sorry. I wasn't done," The merchant said as he broke the snail in half.
    "You can't do this to me! Do you know who I am?" Eda said.
    "Yeah, you're Eda, the owl lady. What are you gonna do? We all know you're powerless now." Eda growls and tries making a magic circle but fails. The growing crowd winced at how awkward it was, Y/n wincing with them.
    "I don't need your pity," Eda said. She took out her wanted poster which was crammed in her hair, "I was the most wanted criminal for years. You should fear me!" The crowd disagreed and disbanded.