𝙴𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚔𝚎

Everyone was in the owl house, and i mean like everyone. Willow, Gus and Amity had joined the 5 house occupants. Amity was walking down a hall with a clipboard in hand.

"Hooty, what's your status?" Amity asked. Hooty breaks through the window near her.

"The perimeter's secured. Nothing's getting past me," Hooty answered.

"Good," Amity said as she walked away, "Clean up that mess."

"Ma'am," Hooty replied.

Hooty sweeps the broken window pieces away with his neck.In the kitchen Willow, accompanied by Clover and Y/N, places bags down on the table.

"Willow, Y/N, have you gathered the supplies?" Amity asked.

"Yes, we are ready to attack this on all fronts," Willow saluted.

Amity gives her a thumbs up, "Excellent." Amity's Palismen comes up and leaves a dead spider at her feet, "Aw, Ghost. Did you help too?" Amity cooed, scratching Ghost's chin, "Who's a good palismen? Great, now all we need is—"

Gus and King enter, Emmiline on Gus' shoulder. Gus is holding CDs while King has a speaker, a disc hanging off his intact horn.

"Rain? Beach waves?" Gus asked.

"Something called "lo-fi beats to study and relax to"?" Y/N said, holding said tape up.

"We've got it all!" King said.

"Eda was rummaging through her basement, and gave us some soothing human noises," Gus explained.

"That's great. Wait. Eda's still here?" Amity asked, she walked into the living room, "Eda, you're supposed to be helping Hooty build our defenses. Huh?"

Eda's busy clenching with an intense look on her face, until she lets out a scream. Eda said, "Whoo! Ah, don't mind me. I'm just learning how to turn into Harpy Eda on command. According to these human workouts, you just gotta scream a lot until you force your inner beast out."

Eda starts grunting and screaming again, while an unnerved Amity picks up a VHS box titled Dragon Claw Z and looks it over.

Y/N looks over at what Amity picked up, "This looks ancient."

Eda takes the box, "What? No. It's only-" She looks surprised, "30 years old? I remember seeing this in theaters."

"Yes, you're old. Who cares? We have a crisis on our hands,". Amity said.

"Chill, bossy boots. Everything's fine," Eda replied. Amity leads Eda and Y/N to Luz and Y/N's room.

"Does this seem fine to you?," Amity gestures.

Luz is lying on the floor, still dressed for bed, wearing socks on her hands with a towel on her forehead and completely delirious. A small, humanoid abomination is holding a box of tissues next to her.

"Whoa. It's like I have snakes for arms," Luz says.

Calmly Eda said, "Please, she just has the Common Mold. It's harmless."

"But she's a human. We have no idea how it'll affect her!" Amity said.

Luz sits up, portal key in hand, "If I ate the portal key, would I return to the Human Realm?" Luz attempts to eat the key but Y/N used a soundwave and pulled it away from her, a new trick they learned practicing their magic.

Reaching out Luz said, "huh?"

Amity takes the key from Y/N and puts it around her neck. Amity said, "I am not giving this back until you're better, okay?"