𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛

Everyone was sitting on the couch when Hooty comes in. "How we doin', Hoot House?" Hooty asked, tilting his head and having his goofy smile on his face as always.

"Can you keep it-" King's voice cracked, "Down." He coughed a bit, "Down! Down! Why does this keep happening?"

Hooty approached King, almost leaning on him, "Sounds like our little demon is becoming a "de-man"!"

Y/N almost laughed at that, but hid it behind their hand. "Ugh! Why does that sound so wrong coming from-" King's voice cracks again, "You? You!"

"Probably becuase its an owl worm insinuating youre going through puberty," Y/N remarked.

Just as king was halfway through the first word of his reply, his voice cracked again, he made an angry noise before complaining, "I am done with this!" King runs off angrily.

Hooty laughs then turns to Eda, "Those teens, eh? Their moods change like the wind."

"Hey," Y/N replied, a faux frown on their face. which was soon replaced with a laugh.

Eda lowers the paper she's holding up, revealing the shadows under her eyes, which are being kept open with clothespins.

"Woah, I didnt know it was that bad. Eds, you need to sleep," Y/N said.

"No time. I'm freaking out. Belos is planning something big, and I'm weaker than a newborn witchling. If I wanna protect you guys, I have to train as hard as I can to get strong! No rest!" Eda replied

"But every time you overwork yourself, you turn into the Owl Beast!" Hooty retorted.

"I said no rest!" Eda replied.

Eda blows an air horn and leaves, irritating Luz who's lying on the other couch with the echo mouse's terrarium in front of her.

"I dont even question her anymore," Y/N sighed.

"Can you please be quiet? You're scaring the echo mouse. And if he's not happy, I'll never make my way into Amity's heart," Luz requested, a blush spreading across her face as she realized what she said, "I mean make a portal back home. Uh, we have to go."

She grabs the terrarium and runs away. "Looks like its just me and you, Hooty," Y/N said, they see owlbert holding a letter in his beak and immediately starts running up to their room.

Owlbert meets Y/N by the window and hands them the letter.

Dear Y/N,

Thats amazing to hear, I'm very happy for you. I know how much you love Eda. And no I have no news for you about Raine, I wasn't even made aware of that until I received your letter. Thank you for letting me know, if i receive any news you'll be the first I tell.

I hope we'll be able to see eachother in person again. if Raine wasnt detained, you couldve been their apprentice and we would've saw eachother a lot more.

- Hunter

Y/N smiled before writing their response.

Dear Hunter,

Yeah! Im super happy now that im a clawthorne and King is legally and offically my little brother! Its so exciting. I wish we'd be able to see each other too, writing is fun but seeing you face to face would be way better, you know? Anyways, I hope youre doing ok.

Love, Y/N

They gave Owlbert the letter and sent him off, not knowing Hooty was watching the exchange. Said worm owl was trying to help King, taking misunderstood advice from Lilith into action.