TWO,

When Matt walks into his house, his ears are welcomed to Gorgeous by Kanye West being blasted as Chris, Nick, and Kaia shout the lyrics while they dance and jump around.

"GUYS CAN YOU SHUT THE MUSIC OFF." Matt shouts over the music, "SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU. TOO BUSY HAVING FUN." Kaia shouts back causing the boy to roll his eyes and walk to Nick's room where he slams the door. The noise is barley audible over the loud music playing.

"MOMMAS MAD." Chris says, "Whatever ignore him." Kaia replies before continuing the song. The next song, Baby Doll by Domonic Fike comes on. The three stop shouting the songs but continue playing the music.

"I'm gonna go check on Matt real quick, see if he wants to join us." Kaia informs Nick and Chris. They reply with a head nod so she walks to Nick's room where the boy is. She knocks on the door and hears a "Come in." allowing her to walk into the room.

"Before you start getting mad at me, I just came in here to tell you that you can come out and hang with us if you want." Kaia starts, "Sure." Matt agrees and gets up in which Kaia smiles at.

"But this does not mean I forgive you."

"Okay." Kaia replies before the two walk out to Nick and Chris.

"We got him." Kaia shouts and Chris and Nick cheers.

"So does that mean yall are good?" Chris asks, "Definitely not." both Matt and Kaia answer at the same time. There's just a bit of awkwardness before Kaia speaks up.

"Um I got invited to a party down the street tonight. I'm thinking of going."

"Oh that's cool, just don't get too drunk because I do not want to have to deal with your hangovers. They are the worst." Nick replies earning a light smack to his arm by Kaia. "Hey, not true."

"It kinda is though." Chris adds, "Watch it Mr." Kaia points a finger at Chris as the words slide out of her mouth.

TIME SKIP,

It has been 4 hours with Kaia away at the party. She has already hooked up with a random guy and she is drunk drunk. It got to the point where she locked herself in the bathroom and began crying, like hard. When she tried calling Chris and Nick, they had already been asleep, so she was kind of just left with having to call Matt.

"Hey this is Matt." he states, "Um Matt..." Kaia replies letting out a small whimper, "Kaia? Wait are you crying? Wait why are you even calling me? Aren't you at-" Kaia cuts him off. "Matt just can you pick me up. Please."

"Kaia..." Matt sighs, "Please." she replies with a slight voice crack. Matt sighs once again without a reply. "Matt please." Kaia says once again.

"Fine, I'll come pick you up what's the address?" Matt gives in, "Um I don't exactly know, it's like. It's like the street behind the one Mc Donalds we always go too. There's like a house with a whole bunch of lights and shouting so it should be easy to find there." Kaia answers, "Okay, I'll be there in a bit." Matt's last words keep replaying through Kaia's head as she waits in the front yard. She just lays on her back as she watches the stars.

She hears a car pull up but thinks it's nothing so she just continues laying there.

"Kaia? KAIA. Holy shit Kaia are you okay?" she hears before she sees Matt crouched down beside her. "Matt? MATT!" She exclaims, hugging the boy in front her. "Jesus Kaia, I thought you were dead or something." he mutters.

"Ugh I feel so sick." Kaia mutters in reply, "Here, I'll help you get up... I guess." Matt says as he scrambles around to help the girl sit up. 

"Uh Matt-" Kaia gets cut off with her mouth opening and throwing up all over the front side of Matt.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Matt." Kaia says before more tears spill from her eyes, "It's fine." he says and Kaia continues to cry as Matt takes off his hoodie.

"Let's just get you home, yeah?" he smiles down at the girl, and for once, he didn't look at her with anger, or hatred. And for once, she smiled back.

TIME SKIP,

"So how was the party?" Nick asked, "Good. Drank a lot. Knocked up a few dudes-" Kaia gets cut off, "You what?" Chris asks.

"What? Am I not aloud to have some fun at a party?" Kaia laughs, "Kaia...how many...guys...?" Nick starts

"Only 1. And don't worry. We're good. No children yet." Kaia smiles at her answer. "Jesus Kaia." Matt comments, "What? Do you have a problem with that? My bad I don't want to be a virgin the rest of my life like you. You know, I hate you Matt Sturniolo, you can't control my life. Just because I called you, does not mean I trust you too choose what I do. I don't have to like you since you're my best friend's brother. I hate you, and I always will." Kaia says all at once.

"I never said you have to like me. You know, the same goes for you, ya know. Because you're my brother's best friend doesn't mean I have to get along with you. I hate you Kaia Carter, no matter how close you are with Chris and Nick." Matt's last words were this before he stormed off to his room.

"Shit." Kaia mutters to herself. Her breath begins to quicken and she starts to walk back in forth from one place to another.

"Kaia. You're okay. You're okay." Chris says as he hugs her from behind. "You're okay." he whispers as he kisses the top of her head.

"Chris I can't do this anymore. I- I didn't mean to say that. Fuck. I just want to make things better. I- I didn't mean to. Re- React like t- that." Kaia begins to stutter over her words as her breath quickens to the point where she's taken small and fast breaths.

"Kaia. I need you to calm down. Take a few deep breaths." Chris instructs as he kisses the top of her head more.

"Chris, -it- it's not- it's not working. Chris-" 

Chris lets go of her and turns her to face him. He grabs her hands and rubs his thumb over her hand. 

"Kaia, you're okay. Matt's okay. He's just in a mood right now with everything that happened while you were gone. He knows you don't mean it. He's okay and so are you. Just calm down." he whispers.

Kaia's breath begins to slow down and she steadies herself.

"Thank you." she whispers, "Of course." Chris replies before hugging the girl.

"Can we go to bed now?" she asks and laughs a bit at the end of her question, "Yeah. You're sleeping with me tonight though." Chris answers and Nick comes around the corner.

"WOAH. SHE'S WHAT? I think she's good Chris, she's already knocked up three tonight she doesn't need a fourth."

"No you dumbass. Not sleeping with me like that, sleeping with me as in she is going to sleep, in my bed with me. No sexual shit." Chris clarifies, "Okay. Well goodnight Kaia. Night Chris." Nick replies then walks off.

KIERA SPEAKS,

so i hope this was a good enough chapter for you guys. ew i sound like some pick me of an 8 year old. I PROMISE I AM NOT. Anywho, I am working on the updates maybe being every Monday, I don't know I have like no organization skills what so ever so they will most likely be whenever. But yeah, have a nice rest of your day, good bye.