SIX,

"He let's out a small frustrated grunt before smashing his lips on mine." Nick cringes at his words as he reads a fanfiction about Matt. "AGH." he groans again.

"Okay can we move on to the next one. Try to find one about Kaia." Matt interjects before Nick can continue.

"Pipe down loverboy." Nick says as he finds another one.

"OH I FOUND ONE." Kaia shouts, "Who's it about?" Nick asks, "You." she smirks, "OH SHIT. Then I'm definitely reading one about you next." he replies.

"Whatever-" Kaia gets cut off, "OH MY GOD JUST READ IT." Matt snaps, and Kaia looks at him to see that guilt is washed through his face. He mouths a sorry and Kaia nods.

"Stop the yelling Matt, she didn't do anything." Chris tells Matt, "No he's fine. We're good. It's good." Kaia says.

"Any who. Here's the thing." Kaia begins.

"Nick's eyes trail up and down- no I cannot read this." Kaia begins with disgust, "Come on." Chris whines, "Here let me see it." Matt says sticking his hand out for the phone. Kaia hands it to him and he reads it for a bit, "No we can't ready that, find a different one."

"Oh my god. When I was looking for some for the video, I found like three and you'll never guess who it was about." Kaia shares, "Me?" Nick asks, "Matt and Chris. But like it was Matt and Chris like as the pairings. Their were tags like 'twincest' and shit like that. I swear to God some of these people go beyond boundaries." Kaia shares.

"No." Matt and Chris say at the same time, "Yeah look I got a screen shot of it." Kaia shows them the screen shot of the three stories and the boys make a disgusted face. "My reaction exactly."

"I think I should read it." Kaia smirks, "YESS OMG PAYBACK FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME." Nick exclaims while Chris and Matt protest against it.

"I think imma start at a good part.  but matt couldn't help but blush. you see, matt had a problem, he had a huge crush on chris-" Kaia gets interrupted by Matt and Chris exclaiming, "WHAT." but Kia continues reading as she laughs

"Um okay I think that's it for today's video. We're wrappin this shit up cuz Kaia has had enough." Chris says, "Who didn't have enough? Kaia had enough? Who didn't have enough." Kaia replies.

"I had enough."

"You had enough. You had enough. We had enough. I hope you had enough. If you didn't have enough get enough. Fuckin you can download the app, not plugged by Wattpad." Nick says.

"Alright thank you for stickin through that." Matt says, "Go follow all of our socials they're in our description um the next vlog will be fun so make sure you have your notifications on for that." Nick continues for Matt as Chris takes the camera and shoves it in Matt's face.

Matt just burps and squeals like a little girl before the camera shuts off.

KIERA SPEAKS: i would like to say that the one fanfiction about matt and chris I DID NOT WRITE i found it on archive of our own or smth like that, i would never write some shit like that at all about any of them, i for one dont feel comfortable writing that kinda stuff  for literally anyone. i get writing fanfiction for the triplets but even just writing smut for them is really overstepping boundaries so to write them fucking each other just blows my marbles fr