ELEVEN,

"Do you remember-" "Remember when-" "Do you remember when they-" "Remember when they-" Matt continues to try to get Chris, Nick, and Kaia's attention as Chris and Nick have a conversation about something irrelevant in the backseat while Kaia is zone out in the front.

"What?" Kaia asks, zoning back in.

"Remember when they used to like bring in the big python snakes and have like, they were always like- they were kinda sexist about it too, they were always like, 'I need 15 big strong men-" Matt replies.

"OH MY GOD YES. And then they would always have them hold the snake on their shoulders."  Kaia adds.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" Chris asks, "Nope. You had the chance to listen but you continued talking to Nick about Power Rangers." Kaia answers.

"Wow of course you're gonna stand up for your little boyfriend." Chris jokingly says with an eye roll. "Enough of the Matt's my boyfriend stuff.." Kaia replies.

"Never." he replies and turns his head back to Nick.

Kaia and Matt look at the camera and just shake their heads.

TIME SKIP LATER THAT NIGHT (AUGUST 4, 14 MORE DAYS IN DENVER),

"Can we watch Zoey 101, PLEASE." Nick pleads, "I mean sure. Matt, Carmen, Chris? You wanna watch it?" Kaia replies, and they all agree.

"YAY." Nick cheers as she clicks on the show.

"OO OO OO." Nick starts to sing, "I KNOW YOU SEE ME STANDIN HERE." "DO I LOOK GOOD MY DEAR." Chris and Kaia joins in.

"DO I LOOK GOOD TODAY?" "OO OO OO."

"I'M JUST ANOTHER KINDA GIRL. AND YOU WANNA SEE MY WORLD. SO COME AND RUN AWAY" This time Carmen and Matt join in.

"YEAH YEAH."

"IF YOU WANNA PLAY COME AND PLAY TODAY LET'S JUST GET AWAY. I WILL MAKE YOU SEE, ALL OF THE THINGS THAT YOU CAN BE. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND FOLLLOW ME. YEAH YEAH YEAH." They all finish as the first episode comes on.

11:17 pm and the group has finished 9 episodes, going on ten of the first season.

"I don't wanna say much, but I just gotta say. Lola is hot as fuck." Chris comments. Kaia looks at him with a weird, disgusted face. "What? I mean I'm not wrong. Right Matt?" he nudges his brother for backup.

"I mean he is kinda right."

"I am disgusted by both of you." Kaia jokes as she gets up from her seat. "Hey where are you going?" Matt asks, "I'm going to go get food. I'm hungry." she answers.

"oo can you get me some mnms from the cabinet?" he requests, "No, get it yourself." she replies earning a groan from Matt as he gets up and walks with Kaia to the kitchen.

Kaia grabs some mini bags of chips and candies for everyone, as well as a few drinks while Matt grabs his mnms and a two pepsi's for him and Chris. They both walk back to the group and hand everyone their snacks and drinks before continuing to watch the show.

After another episode is finished, Kaia begins to grow tired as well as a few other people.

"I think Imma head to bed." Kaia announces, "Ok, are you sleeping with Matt or me tonight?" Chris asks, "I already told Matt this morning I'll be with him tonight." she answers and gets up from her seat, "alright." he smiles and goes back to watching tv.

Kaia changes into some sweatpants and an oversized t shirt before climbing into Matt's bed. Not long after, Matt joins her. Her eyes are closed indicating that she's asleep but she's not. 

Matt slowly leans in to kiss Kaia on the forehead. He begins to lean back out but stops when Kaia's voice is heard.

"Why'd you do that?" she mutters, "It just felt right." he answers and they just look at each other for a little bit.

Before they know it, Matt's lips lock with Kaia's for a few seconds before slowly leaning out of the kiss.

"Goodnight Kai." he says, laying down, "Goodnight Matt." Kaia replies with a smile on her face and Matt wraps an arm around the girl, pulling her close to him.

THE NEXT MORNING (AUGUST 5),

Kaia jerked in her soft — and light, slumber, as her name echoed out in her ears. Her dark brown eyes similar to the sweetest of chocolates flickered open, blinking quite a few times to adjust to the bright sun that was scouring the sky. Not a single cloud could be spotted in the distance, and the ripping of the water seemed more calm than usual. 

Kaia forced her head up, where her left cheek was previously pressed against the soft fabric of the bed comforter that she was resting on for the last nine hours. Her eyes fluttered as she gazed up towards the familiar voice, that same warm voice that could send butterflies to her stomach in a split second.

"Morning Kai."

"Morning Matt." 

"How'd you sleep?" he asks the girl as she gets out of bed as does he, "Good. You?" she answers, "Good." he replies with a smile.

"Look Matt, what happened last night shouldn't have happened. We're just friends and just friends don't kiss." Kaia states as the two make the bed. Matt's smile drops as soon as she said the kiss shouldn't have happened and his heart shattered at the words of 'just friends'.

"Oh um yeah. You're right, it shouldn't have happened." Matt agrees, "Great, we're on the same page. So let's just pretend it didn't happen." Kaia offers, "Yep nothin happened." Matt agrees once again and Kaia smiles at him before leaving the room to go change.

As soon as Kaia shuts the door behind her, Matt plops himself on the now made bed.

"Fuck."

KIERA SPEAKS: haha motherfuckers they aint gettin together THAT quick. ik pretty heartbreaking but some things just gotta happen yk. but they will get together soon i just had to add a twist yk