SEVEN,

"GUYS. YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPEND." Kaia shouts to the triplets in the hotel room, "WHAT?" Nick shouts back, "WHAT HAPPENED?" Chris asks, "WHAT?" Matt shouts back as well.

"Ok so basically after Chris put my phone on the fucking top if the vending machine I couldn't reach since I'm only 5 foot and I asked this guy to get it for me and he did. And oh my god. He's so fucking hot and so basically we exchanged numbers and we got to know each other and everything. He's so funny and sweet and I think he's the one." Kaia rants all at once.

Nick forms a smile on his face and Chris admires how much she's talking about this guy.

"Did you get his name?" Matt asks, "Oh his name is Carmen" Kaia answers.

"Great when can we meet him?" Kaia's eyes widen at Chris's words, "uhh never." she answers, "Why not?" Nick asks, "Because. You're gonna embarrass me and Chris is gonna play over protective dad on me and scare him off. Why do you think I've only had one boyfriend before." she answers.

"Hey I'd let you know that I have saved you from many toxic relationships." Chris tells Kaia, "Oh yeah and how?" she asks in reply.

"Well for one. One of them was always checking you out and not in a normal way like Matt does to you. It was like creepy." Chris starts, "Chris what?!" Matt exclaims, "And other people are always just trying to get into your pants and that was in middle school. Some of the guys you talked to were flat out just dickwads that were rude to literally everyone. Half of the guys you used to talk to were literally known for cheating and using girls for nudes and they would spread them around school. I think I'm doing wonderful at my job." Chris ignores Matt and continues.

"I still don't see why I was brought up into the conversation." Matt says, "You heard me. Bernard." Chris replies, "Yeah and what I heard was false." Matt states.

"Yeah right. Like I couldn't go on my for you page right now and see an edit of you checking Kaia out or Kaia checking you out." Chris replies as he pulls out his phone, "Wait what?" Kaia asks, "I do not check him out." 

"You do though." Chris argues. "See look."

He shows them all an edit of Matt and Kaia, the first clip being of Matt staring at Kaia, but not in an angry matter and the second clip shows Kaia staring at Matt during a car video. 

"That's because I was mad at her" "That's because I was mad at him." The two say at the same time.

"Mhm yeah right."

TIME SKIP  (AUGUST 1),

kaiacarter