NINE,

"So how was sleeping with Matt?" Chris asks with a smirk, "Fine. I mean he's not like you where you kick me and steal the blankets." Kaia answers, "Damn I see how it is. Fine then, you can start sleeping with Matt then." Chris decides, "Oh no what am I going to do? Not being able to sleep with Chris Sturniolo. What a tragic." she replies in sarcasm.

"Whatever. Leave me alone, go talk to Matt or Nick or Carmen." Chris puts emphasis on Carmen with a different tone. "Fine I will." with that, Kaia left and walked back to Matt's room.

"Hey Kaia." he greets the girl walking in his room, "Sup." she replies. "Is there something you need?" he asks the girl, "Can I talk to you about boys?" she asks, "Sure." Matt switches his attention from his phone to the girl.

"So I know before I said I thought Carmen was attractive which he still is, but I think I like him. Like a crush but I feel like maybe he's into dudes and he likes Nick." Kaia shares.

"Well I think maybe you should go to Carmen about this. Ask him if he's into dudes and if he is ask if he has a thing for Nick." Matt advises, "Should I go ask him right now?" she asks, "I mean it's better now than never." And with that Kaia left to Nick's room but not without saying a quick thank you to Matt.

"Hey Carmen can I talk to you real quick?" Kaia asks once she gets into Nick's room, "Yeah sure what do you want to talk about?" he answers and Kaia pulls him into an area with nobody around.

"Are you into dudes?" she asks, straight to the point. "I mean yeah. I'm bi sexual." Carmen answers, "Oh wait really?" she asks, "Yeah." 

"Cool. Also here's another question. Are you into Nick? I mean I get it if you are, you guys seem really good for each other and stuff." Kaia asks, "I mean I think I like him. I mean he's really attractive and from what I've seen and heard he's funny too. He has a great personality. He's kind and sweet and everything he does is just perfection. Damn- I do like him." Carmen shares, "No. Fucking. Way. Oh my God I'm so happy for you." 

After about two more minutes of talking, Carmen goes back to Nick's room and Kaia goes back to Matt's.

"Fuck Matt." Kaia groans

"What?" he asks, "He's into Nick." Kaia sighs as she plops herself face down on Matt's bed. He begins to rub her back for comfort.

"Aw Kaia, I'm sorry about that. Damn I really thought he was into you." he says, "What would make you think that? He was always staring at Nick and always smiling at Nick. And always cuddling with Nick. And always trying to hold Nick's hand. Always flirting with nick. What in your mind made me think he was into me?" Kaia rants.

"I don't know. You guys always seemed to have a good time when you're around each other. Always smiling and giggling. He always smiled when he was around you." Matt answers, "So? You smile when you're around me and you're not into me." Kaia points out, but boy was she wrong.

"Right." Matt mutters in reply.

"Ugh I hate having feelings." Kaia groans, smashing her head into the bed once again. 

LATER THAT NIGHT,

"Kai can you tell me what's up?" Nick asks, "Nothing's up Nick I'm fine. Stop asking." she replies. "Kaia Carter tell me what's wrong right now." he demands.

"Carmen likes you. Carmen likes you and I like him but he like you and I hate to say it but you guys are literally perfect for each other." Kaia blurts. Thank God it was only her and Nick.

"Carmen likes me?" Nick asks with a smile, "Yes and I know you like him too. I don't care. Well I kinda do but he makes you happy and I just gotta learn that he's not the one for me." she answers.

"Fuck Kai. I'm sorry. I won't date him if it makes you feel better-" 

"NO. You need to date him, you guys are so cute together. Please date him." Kaia interrupts Nick. "Okay...but I'm still sorry." he replies.

"Nick don't be sorry, it's okay if you guys like each other. And plus I don't want to be the reason you never get a boyfriend." Kaia jokes.

"KAIA!" Nick exclaims, "I'm kidding, even without Carmen I bet another guy would come along soon." Kaia smiles

KIERA SPEAKS: So most feelings have been said out loud. Nick likes Carmen and Carmen likes Nick. We still have a few more tho so stay tuned for those. Also I was updating chapter 2 and proof reading it before i published it and i thought to myself that this is probably my favorite book that I've written so far. idk why but i just feel like it is. anyways what are your thoughts on the book, should i make any changes? Also sorry this one is a bit shorter than normal.