FOURTEEN,

TIME SKIP (AUG 20),

boathetittieturtle

boathetittieturtle GOOD MORNING WORLD

comments

user4 bruh she's so adorable imma get one soon

user9 I'M GETTING A TURTLE TODAY JUST LIKE BOA

mattsturniolo you should tell your mom to come to the living room 
boathetittieturtle WILL DO
user5 matt baby talking boa is fine asf 😩
kaicarterisHOT shut the hell up user5
nicksturniolo SLAY KAI
user9 she's slayjor
nicksturniolo fs
user9 OMG HE REPLIED AHHAHHHH

"I'm coming hold on I have to get dressed." Kaia shouts.

She quickly throws on a Ransom hoodie from her floor over her sports bra she slept in and finds some jean shorts that were clean so she changed into those on before proceeding to walk out and to the boys in the living room.

"My hoodie?" Matt asks with a smirk, "I don't know it was in my room so." Kaia shrugs, "Whatever. Do you wanna come pick up McDonalds for Elmer?" he replies.

"Um yeah sure."

And before they knew it, Matt and Kaia were standing in line at the local McDonalds waiting to order food for them, Elmer, and the two other triplets.

"So I wanted to do something with you tomorrow." Matt's words cause Kaia to stop zoning out.

"What do you want to do?" she asks, "I wanna t-" he gets interrupted by the cashier worker.

"What can I get for you today?"

They order all of the food and split the pay despite Matt's objection to just pay for it all. They get told it will be out in a minute and that they can get the drinks as they wait.

"So what were you telling me?" Kaia asks as she fills up a cup of Pepsi for Chris.

"Oh. Um... I forgot- OH WAIT. No. I didn't. I want to take you on a date tomorrow night." Matt answers, "Deadass?" Kaia asks, "Deadass. Just to test the waters. If it doesn't go well, we can remain best friends." he offers up.

"Okay yeah sure." Kaia agrees as their food was called.

TIME SKIP LATER THAT NIGHT,

"NICK GUESS WHAT!" Kaia exclaims running to Nick's room, "WHAT?" He asks, "Matt asked me out." she beamed, "NO." Nick exclaims in disbelief, "YEAH." she replies matching his energy. 

He scrambles off of his bed and hugs Kaia tightly.

"I'm so happy for you!" 

kaiacarter