FOUR,

"So it is 4 in the morning...we have not slept since like this morning and we just got to our hotel in Denver." Chris tells the vlog camera, "And we will have a special guest... KAIA CARTER."

Kaia waves and smiles to the camera.

"So that's it for today's vlog, um the video this Friday will be a car video and then a vlog will come after that, maybe on Monday, we don't know yet. There will definitely be one that Wednesday but we might just add an extra one on Monday so make sure you have notifications on and yeah. See you... Friday." Nick says and we shut off the camera.

"I see little Matty boy is knocked out." Chris comments, looking over at Matt who is passed out on the bed. "He-" Kaia starts but stops.

"Wait what were you going to say?" Chris asks, "Nothing. Let's just get to sleep yeah?" Kia answers, "Sure..."

"Kai who are you sleeping with tonight?" Nick asks, "I mean I don't really care." Kaia answers, "So you'd sleep with Matt tonight? Great. Nick looks like we're sleeping buddies." Chris says.

He jumps on Nick who is already laying down on the other bed.

"No. I am not sleeping with Matt. Never. Never. Ever." Kaia objects, "Too bad. I'm comfortable and Nick is too right buddy?" Chris replies, "A little bit." 

"Ugh fine. I hate both of you." Kaia says and walks over to the bed Matt is in.

"Love you too." Chris smiles brightly before shutting the light off.

Kaia carefully gets in bed, trying to not wake up Matt.

"Hey Nick." Matt mutters and he inches away from the wall. 

Kaia's eyes widen so she stops in her actions. She hears Nick and Chris muffle a laugh so she sticks up the middle finger at the two, even if they couldn't see her.

"Night Nick." Matt mutters, getting closer to Kaia, "Night." Kaia whispers, almost un audible

IN THE MORNING,

"KAIA? What the fuck are you doing? Get away from me." Matt exclaims as he gets out of bed with Kaia.

"Shhh, some of us are trying to sleep." Nick says, "Well tell Kaia to not sleep in my bed. Nick you were in bed with me last night. When did you guys switch?" Matt asks, "I slept with Chris last night." Nick states.

"Yeah that was me stupid." Kaia tells Matt, "EW. Ugh why did you sleep with me? You always sleep with Nick or Chris," Matt asks, "It's not like I wanted to sleep with yo-" Matt cuts Kaia off.

"Then why did you?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you. Matt. Chris and Nick got comfortable in their bed and I was kinda forced to sleep with you." Kaia explains, "Whatever. Just don't let it happen. Ever again." Matt says before going to the bathroom.

"Well, today started great." Nick says sarcastically, "Tell me about it." Kaia replies.

"Should we wake Chris up or wait for a bit?" Nick asks Kaia, "We should probably wake him up." she decides.

They both wake Chris up and by the time they do that, Matt is out of the bathroom allowing Kaia to go in there and get ready.

"Hey I'm gonna go run down to the lobby for something, do you guys need anything?" Kaia asks the triplets, "No we're good." Nick answers, "K, I'll be back. Don't miss me too much Matt." Kaia winks at the boy and he groans in annoyance causing Kaia to laugh as she exits through the door. When she's down in the lobby at the vending machine, she hears a voice behind her calling her pretty after tapping her shoulder causing her to turn around.

"Hey, I think you're really pretty and you're probably not into girls but I still wanted to shoot my shot either way. So I was wondering if maybe you would want to go out with me sometime. It's fine if you don't though-" the girl rants.

"Oh. Thank you. I'm flattered, sorry but I'm straight. But I'll still give you my number or something and we can be friends if you would like?" Kaia replies, "Uh yeah sure."

Kaia makes her contact in the girl's phone before returning the phone.

"And your name is?" she asks, "Alyssa. And you're apparently Kaia?" she responds, "Yea but you can call me Kai." Kaia corrects.

"Okay Kai, well it was nice meeting you also sorry for the thing I said and everything." Alyssa apologizes, "Oh no, it's fine. And I'm sure you'll find the one, it's just gonna take some time." Kaia replies, "Thank you." Alyssa thanks, flashing a smile.

"Well I have to get back to my friends, but it was nice meeting you Alyssa." Kaia states, "Okay, you too. Bye."

And with that Kaia was walking away from Alyssa and into the hotel room.

"Kai can you come with me to get ice?" Chris requests with a pout, "But I was just out there. Get Matt or Nick to go with you." Kaia replies. "But Matt's being grumpy and Nick is saying I'm old enough to go by myself." while Chris is talking, Matt's glaring at Kaia. Maybe it was just staring maybe not. It sure looked like glaring though.

"Matt what is your problem?" Nick asks Matt, "What do you mean I'm just sitting here." Matt replies, now Chris and Kaia were both looking at the scene in front of them.

"You're over here glaring at Kaia. What's your deal?" Nick clarifies, "I was not glaring at her. I was just watching the conversation she was having with Chris dumbass." Matt explains.

"You know what did she do to you exactly? You were gonna tell her a while back but you never did. So what did she do to you to make you hate her so much?" Chris interjects.

"Were you not there? 7th grade? When little miss princess Carter couldn't keep a secret for shit? Were you not there when she left us- she left me when I was at my lowest? Freshmen year ring a bell? Remember that? All of us were at our lowest and she left us for those stupid popular chicks. Were you not there that day? That year? Were you not there, TWO MONTHS AGO when she went off on me for saying two words?" Matt begins to shout.

"Were you not there when Kaia began having a full ass panic attack after she said all of that? No because you were too busy being a little cry baby about everything. And if I remember it correctly, you started all that shit in 7th grade. You went off on her freshmen year. You got mad over everything she did. What do you mean at your lowest, Kaia was on the verge of taking her life her anxiety was so bad. She couldn't do that shit anymore-" Chris starts to argue but Kaia cuts him off.

"STOP." she yells with a few tears falling from her eyes.

"Oh now poor baby's crying." Matt says sarcastically.

"Yes Matt. I am. Because everything I do, you get mad at me for. Everything. Give me a break Matt. I didn't do shit to you. And if you really hate me because of Freshmen year, then I'm sorry Matt. I'm sorry I couldn't handle being friends with you guys anymore. I'm sorry you made my anxiety so bad I wanted to kill myself. I'm sorry okay Matt. I am so sorry. And I'm sorry for what I said that one night. I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry for whatever I did to you to make you hate me so much. I'm sorry. You hated me anyways so it really didn't matter to you if I left you guys. It wouldn't matter to any of you, but it did. And yeah, maybe I left you when you were at your lowest, but I tried so hard to get you higher but whatever step I would guide you to take forward, you always took 3 more back. I was done trying with you Matt. It got too much. It got so bad you were always on my mind and it was driving me insane. I needed a break from you guys. From you. I couldn't handle hanging out with someone who hated me when I loved them." Kaia rants all at once.

KIERA SPEAKS,

BOOM. fourth chapter done. Matt's reaction will be the next chapter so there's that.