Part 2

You two sat there, staring at the waves for what seemed like hours. You wish you could stay like that forever but your eyes started to get heavy. Luffy noticed that you were tired so he started to talk.

"You don't have to stay out here if you don't want to." He said looking at you.

You looked back at him confused at what he said.

"What I mean is you look tired and I don't want to trouble you." He explained.

"No, No it's fine I like it out here it is so nice and quiet and I feel free from everything." You answered.

Luffy looked at you then back at the sea.

"Yeah, it really is." Luffy said.

You stared at him and once again broke the silence.

"Am I a nuisance to you?" You asked.

"Huh? What do you mean 'nuisance' ?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not good at anything and when you guys fight I just get in the way." You explained.

Luffy started to smile.

"Of course not, (y/n) you are as important to this crew as much as everyone else. I promise you I won't let anything bad happen to you and I promise that no one will ever hurt you."He said reassuring.

"You really mean that?" You asked.

"Without a doubt." He answered back.

You smiled at him, thinking how you didn't deserve him as your Captain. You soon couldn't control your eyes anymore and fell asleep on Luffy's shoulder. He picked you up and carried you to his bed, placing you down gently to not wake you. He then kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight (y/n)." He said while putting the sheets over your body. He then climb into the bed next to you and shortly fell asleep.