Part 6

'I can't believe this is happening. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine.' You thought.

Luffy took off his shirt whilst you were distracted by your thoughts. Then he started to remove your shirt. Snapping out of thought you realised what he was doing.

"Luffy wait..." You said holding his hands.

"I-I... Won't it hurt, you know... l-like going i-in?" You asked him, blushing.

"Hahaha, if you don't want to do it we don't have to. It's ok to be scared when it's your first time." Luffy laughed.

You laid there not able to say anything. 'What the hell am I supposed to say to him? I mean I want to but it'll hurt, won't it?' 

"Look, it won't hurt if you relax... Just trust me, ok?" He said cupping your face and kissing your forehead.

You nodded. "Ok."

He started removing your shirt, looking at you to make sure you were ready. Giving him a nod, he continued. After he removed your shirt, he moved his hands down to your waist removing your skirt. Lifting your legs to get the skirt off, you were now only in your underwear. He started kissing your neck, slowly going down to your breast, taking off your bra and cupping your boobs. He started licking them causing you to let out a little ~moan~ surprised by that you covered your mouth. Luffy saw this and smile a mischievous grin, now biting it. You ~moaned~ again unable to control yourself.

Luffy stopped biting you and kissed you some more.

"I can't control myself anymore, I want to see your face in pain and hear you're beautiful voice." He said looking at you.

Suddenly you could feel something touching your inner thigh, it was his hand. He then moved it up until it was resting on your 'Lady parts'. You gasped because he was starting to rub it, trying to keep quiet you put your hand over your mouth. He stop rubbing and started to take off your underwear, you closed your eyes. 

You took your hands off your mouth and were about to say something until Luffy put two of his fingers in. Making your words come out staggered.

"~Luffy~" You moaned.

At this, he smiled. "You have such a beautiful voice."

He was moving his figures back and forth, each time increasing the speed. You couldn't think of anything, your tried your hardest not to moan but it was nearly impossible. 

"Now it's time for the main course." Luffy said grinning at you.

You knew exactly what he was talking about. He took his fingers out, giving you a moment to catch your thoughts. You looked at him, you could tell he was enjoying himself. He smiled a sinister smile. Taking his pants off, you could see that it was big.

'It isn't going to fit.' You thought getting scared that you'll rip if it goes in.

Still worrying about it going in, you started to tense up making 'it' tighter. 

Luffy noticed this and tried to relax you."Hey, hey, hey, it's ok if you don't want me to put it in but if you do then you're going to have to relax. If you don't then it'll hurt more."

'More?' You thought.

"Umm, I-I'll try to relax." You said nervously.

He pressed it up against your 'Lady parts' and looked at you, confirming you were ready for him to put it in. You looked at him and then covered your mouth and eyes, unable to bear watching it go in. He slowly put it in. You felt the pain go through your entire body. The only thing he could hear was your muffled screams.

"~Luffy... I-It.. Really... H-Hurts~" You moaned as tears started to drip down your cheeks.

He was still putting it in slowly, lifting your legs over his shoulder so that it would go in easier and be less painful for you.