Part 12

(Zoro's Pov)

Luffy stood there looking at the ground not moving.

"What is wrong with you Luffy?!" (Y/N) yelled.

He still just stood there. Until he finally spoke up.

"What is wrong with me? I'm not the one that raped you." He said grabbing (y/n)'s arm.

She pushed him away and ran out. He gave me one last glare as he followed, trying to catch up to her.

(Your Pov)

'I can't believe Luffy just said, and about his best friend too.' I was walking, until I was grabbed. The sudden stop caused me to trip, but I was soon caught by Luffy. I pushed him away.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"What, are you in love with Zoro now?" He asked.

"Why don't you understand Luffy... You're giving everything up for me. You're his best friend, he's been the man that's believed in you since day one. The first crew member you ever had." 

"He hurt you though." Luffy said.

"You don't understand, It was my fault. I knew he liked me, yet I acted like he never said it, and when he told me to get away from him I didn't listen. So please, don't throw everything away for me. I'm not even worth it." I said getting down on my knees and begging him.

"Stop it, I was just angry. I don't hate him or you, ok? So will you get up and stop begging." Luffy responded.

I got up and hugged him tightly. We started walking back to where Zoro was. When we reached him he was looking worried. 

(Zoro's Pov)

"I'm so sorry (y/n), please forgive me." I pleaded for her forgiveness.

She smiled and hugged me. I tightly hugged her back, relieved that she didn't hate me. She realised her grip and got up. She dusted herself off and lent me a hand. We all walked out of the forest together, as soon as we got to our rooms (y/n) smiled at me.

"Good night Zoro, sweet dreams." She said going into her room, accompanied by Luffy.

Luffy looked at me and smiled, closing the door behind him. I walked up to my room and opened the door. Heading towards my bed I saw Usopp hogging the whole bed to himself. I kicked him off and crawled in, finally going to sleep.

(Time skip, morning. Your Pov)

I opened my eyes and sighed 'This is our last day here. I can't believe we're leaving so soon, it's only been three days. I guess the log pose is set.' I thought rolling over to face Luffy. He was still asleep, so I poked him awake. He groaned and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Just five more minutes." Luffy said sleepily.

I giggled. 'Looks like Luffy's back to his normal self again.' I got up and dragged Luffy out of bed, causing him to hit his head on the floor.

"Owww!" He said rubbing his head.

"I thought you were made out of rubber." I teased. 

(Time skip, boarding the ship)

I was sad to leave but also happy to be back on the ship. We all waved goodbye to the townspeople. 'They were all so nice to us, I sure will miss this little island.' I thought waving back.