Part 9

You stood there shocked at what he had just said. "You're in love... W-With me?"

"Y-Yes." He said now looking at the grass.

"I-I love Luffy though." You stuttered.

Zoro looked up at you with pain in his eyes, tightening his grip. Again you tried to free yourself but with luck.

"Just give me a chance." He begged.

You walked closer to him, putting him in your embrace.

(Zoro Pov)

'She's hugging me, does this mean that she likes me?' I thought. I hugged her back smiling. I was about to speak but I was cut off.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered softly.

My smile quickly faded from her words.

"I love Luffy, nothing is going to change that." I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. 

I lifted my hand, patting her head. She was still holding me, but her grip started to loosen, so I tightened mine. Not allowing her to leave.

"Zoro let me go." She demanded in a cold tone.

"No." I replied.

I couldn't control my tears anymore, they started to drip down my cheeks. (Y/N) looked up at me and put her hands on my cheeks, wiping the tears with her thumbs. She smiled 'I don't think she knows, that this is making me fall deeper in love with her.'

"I am truly sorry." She gave me a closer eye smile.

I could tell that she was genuine, but I didn't want apologies I just wanted her. I sat down covering my eyes, desperately trying to stop crying. After a few seconds, she sat down in front of me.

I looked at her and she smiled. "Why? Just give me one chance. I beg of you."

Her smile faded and she looked at me seriously.

"I can't. As much as I don't want to hurt you, I still love Luffy." She said.

"But, I've loved you since the day we first met. Please." I begged again.

She leaned in and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. 'Holy fuck!! Did she just kiss me?' My face turned bright pink.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"B-Because I didn't know." I stuttered.

"Didn't know what?" She questioned.

"That you like me back." I whispered.

She smiled and hugged me again, but this time I didn't hug back. 'She needs to stop hugging and kissing me, or I'll lose control.' I thought. She kissed me again on the cheek and smiled. 'Control yourself, man. She's so fucking cute though. I want to see what she looks like under me. No, stop that get a grip over yourself Zoro.' She got up and I looked at her.

"I should probably go back..." She started.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Luffy's probably looking for me." She clarified.

Normally I liked Luffy, he was a great Captian and one of my best friends, but when she said his name like that it made me jealous. 'Don't even say his stupid name, he doesn't deserve you.' I got up and looked at her.

"Why can't you just stay a little longer?" I asked

'I mean it's not like he's even going to find you here. This place is pretty well hidden, the only reason I got here was because I got lost (again).'

"Well, ok then." She said sitting back down.

We talked for about an hour until she said she had to go.

"Wait, can you and I meet here again." I asked her.

My heart was racing for her answer.

"Yeah sure, when?" She said, smiling her beautiful smile.

"Tonight, if that's ok with you." I said, checking if it was ok.

"Yeah, but I'll have to wait until Luffy goes to sleep but knowing him that won't take long. Oh, and are you sure you'll be able to find your way." She giggled.

'Her giggle is so adorable.' 

"Yeah, I'm sure." With that, she walked away.