Part 3

So 'warm' you thought, after opening your eyes you realised it was still night. Looking around you soon noticed that this wasn't your bedroom. You tried to remember what had happened when you felt something tightly holding your waist. You tried to move but realised that you couldn't. You could feel warm breath on your neck. As hard as you tried you couldn't escape the thing that was holding you tightly. You struggled for what seemed like hours until you finally broke free from its grasp. Getting out of the bed you look at what had been holding you. You saw a raven-haired boy, realising who it was you stumbled back hitting the wall.

"Luffy?" You whispered.

The raven-haired boy started to open his eyes. When they were fully open he sat up and looked in your direction. 

"Oh (y/n)." He said in a raspy voice.

"I didn't know you were awake." He continued.

You just stood there unable to understand what was going on. About a minute when by, with the two of you just staring at each other. Until Luffy broke the silence.

"Did I wake you?" He asked.

Still staring at him, you shook your head to indicate a 'no'. You started to blush thinking about Luffy having his body pressed up against yours. Looking down to avoid his eyes you noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Luffy noticed that you were avoiding eye contact and spoke up.

"I didn't mean anything by it." He said.

You looked at him not knowing what 'by it' meant.

"When I was holding you, I mean." He clarified.

"Oh." You replyed. 

"I-I should probably go." You stuttered.

 "Hey..."Luffy started while jumping out of bed.

"It's pretty cold and dark out there, so you should stay." He continued.

You looked at him. Your face was as red as a tomato by that point. Unable to say anything you just stood there looking at the ground. Luffy taking the hint that you were shy walked over to you. He lifted his arm, making you flinch and take a step back.

"Hey (y/n), I'm not going to hurt you." He said while grabbing your hand.

You just stood there still looking at the floor.

"If you don't want me sleeping next to you, then I'll just sleep on the floor." He offered.

"B-But this is your room." You stuttered again.

He looked at you then smiled, he started pulling you towards the bed. You reluctantly followed behind him. He sat you down on the mattress and went to the other side. He pulled the sheets over you as he pushed you down from your sitting position. You laid there not moving. You soon felt arms wrap around you causing you to tense up.

"Hey, hey it's just me you don't have to worry." He said calmly.

Once again you could feel his breath on your neck and his warm body pressed up against yours. You soon became tired and fell asleep.

Waking up you noticed that Luffy was gone. You take this as your opportunity to leave. Walking outside you looked around to see that no one was there. Walking some more you started to hear a familiar voice of a certain Captain.