Part 14

Zoro was still focused on his training and didn't bother to say anything. You sat there just admiring the man.

(Zoro's Pov)

'Man I can't believe she looks so cute. She's even adorable just sitting there. Wait, no I have to focus on my training.' I pushed those thoughts out and kept training. A smile soon appeared on (y/n)'s face.

"You look so cute when you are training, is that why you skipped lunch?" She asked.

"What about you, why aren't you going to eat?" I said dogging the question, and slightly blushing.

"Hmm... Well, I can't eat. I'm too excited about going to the new island." She answered.

"You know that's a day away, right?" I said, finally putting down my weights.

Walking over to her, she smiled and handed me a towel. 'Man, she's so cute.' I smiled back, now sitting next to her. Putting the towel down I looked at her and stared into her (e/c) eyes. 'They're so beautiful, I feel like I could stare into them forever.' I thought still staring into her eyes. This seemed to make her nervous because she soon looked away covering her blushing cheeks.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise I was staring." I apologised.

"I-It's fine, I j-just got... Nervous that's i-it." She said, still covering her face.

'Why is she nervous, I can never tell what she thinking. Does she like me? I mean she has to like me a little bit, right?' Snaping out of my thought, I hugged her. Surprised by this she jumped, which caused me to giggle.

"Don't worry, I don't bite." I said.

She blushed even more, once again hiding her face. I took her hands away from her face and kissed her on the cheek.

"Your so cute when you're shy." I grinned.

She was too embarrassed to say anything, and I was stopping her from hiding her face with her hands. She turned around and pressed her face into my chest, again hiding her face. 'I can't believe she's this comfortable.' I thought while holding her close. Our alone time was then cut off by a knocking on the door. (Y/n) got up and walked to open the door. 'Why couldn't we stay like that forever?' Sighing I got up and followed. Standing behind her, I looked to see who it was. Only to be met with a tall skeleton.

"Yoho, (y/n) I didn't think you were here." Brooked said kneeling down.

"I was just checking on Zoro, that's it." She explained.

"Oh my, are you alright?" He asked.

(Y/n) clearly confused at this tilted her head.

"I can see that your face is red, it looks like you might have a fever. Oh, that would be if I had eyes. Yohoho." Brook laughed at his own joke.

(Y/n) giggled, but assured him she was fine. She talked to him for a bit, and after finishing her confusion she went a sat down again. Patting her hand to the empty spot next to her, I walked over and took a seat. She smiled softly and moved closer. She then hugged me, burning her face in my chest.

"What's with all this affection, do you like me?" I asked hugging her back.

She blushed at this statement and realised her grip on me.

"I-I don't know. I mean don't get me wrong I like you but... I love Luffy and... When it comes to you, I... Well, might feel the same." She said looking down to avoid eye contact.

At this, my heart skipped a beat. 'She likes me?!' I was overjoyed by this, but she did say that she liked Luffy too.

"You can like two people at the same time, it's not that uncommon." I said trying to comfort her.

She nodded and looked at me. "Then what should I do?" She asked.

I sat there and thought of what she should do. 

"Well, I have an idea..." I trailed off.

She looked at me, nudging me to go on.

"You could... Well umm, date both... Of us?" I said.