Part 11

(Luffy's Pov)

I opened my eyes excited to see a sleeping (y/n), to only be met with an empty bed.

"(Y/N)?" I looked around for her but nothing, she was gone.

'I wonder where she could have possibly gone. Oh yeah, she does really like forests maybe she couldn't sleep and went for a walk' I pondered. Standing up, I made the bed and headed out. Walking to the edge of the town, I looked back. 'Is she even in the woods? I mean there is nowhere else she could have gone, right?' I started walking in and looking around for her. About a minute went by of me just walking around. 'Where the hell is she? I've looked everywhere.' I continued walking but stopped when I heard (y/n)'s voice. I walked closer, following the voice.

"Z-Zoro p-please stop this i-isn't you." I herd.

'Zoro? What's he doing to (y/n), and why'd she tell him to stop?' I thought, walking closer.

"L-Luffy..." She cried out I started to run seeing a bunch of trees, I saw a gap and immediately rushed in. To my shock, I saw Zoro on top of (y/n) and he was licking her breasts. She looked at me with tearful eyes, and with that, I rushed over pushing Zoro off of her.

(Zoro's Pov) 

It was like waking up from a dream, I looked up rubbing my head only to see Luffy hugging a crying (y/n).

"What happened?" I asked.

"You know exactly what you did, don't play dumb you bastard." Luffy said glaring holes straight through me.

I looked at (y/n), confused.

"Don't even look at her." He growled.

(Your Pov)

'I know it wasn't Zoro's fault, it was mine. He told me to get away but I ignored him anyway. I'm such an idiot. I knew he liked me, what did I expect.' Luffy and Zoro were arguing.

"Stop..." I said whipping tears off my face. 

They both looked at me.

"I'm sorry, it was all my fault." I said, starting to cry again.

"It's not your fault." Luffy said as he hugged me, still glaring at Zoro.

"No, it was, I just ruin everything I touch." I said crying into Luffy's chest.

"(Y/N), what happened?" Zoro asked.

Luffy was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Luffy can you wait outside." I said, finally stopping the tears.

"WHAT!!" He yelled.

"Please." I looked at him. 

He sighed and walk out. I crawled next to Zoro and explained what happened.

(Zoro's Pov)

'I can't believe I did that to the woman I love. I'm such an asshole. How can she even be close to me when I did that to her?' I moved away.

"I'm sorry..." I said avoiding her eyes.

She smiled and hugged me. Blush spread across my face. 'What is she doing? I almost raped her, how can she be so kind?' I tried pushing her away but she held on tight.

"I will never hate you... Because I love you." With those words, Luffy came stomping in looking pissed. 

"How can you still hug him and tell him that you love him after he raped you!?" Luffy yelled.

(Y/N) stood up looking furious, she walked up to Luffy. She raised her hand a slapped him, across the face.