Part 7

You ~moaned~ unable to control yourself, he smiled and started to kiss your thighs. When it was fully in, he looked at you and started to pull it out. As soon as your thought the pain would over he thrust himself into you causing you to scream. You started to cry heavier because at this point the pain was unbearable. Luffy still thrusting, started to kiss your breast slowly moving up to your neck. It tickled but you were still focusing on 'it' being inside of you. His kisses then turn into him licking your neck. You could feel his warm breath on you as he panted, his sweat dripping onto your body. You started to relax trying to ignore the pain.

With this, it soon changed from pain to pleasure. Things went on like this till around 3 am. By this time you were exhausted, but Luffy was still full of energy and ready to go for another round.

"Luffy... I-I can't d-do it anym-more..." You moaned exhausted.

He held you in his arms stroking your head, you could feel his fingers going through your hair. You soon fell asleep as he was still holding you. Luffy still full of energy cleaned you up, put clean clothes on you and tucked you into bed. Getting in, he held you tightly and whispered.

"I never want to let you go, I love you (y/n)." With that, he fell asleep.

(Time skip, its morning now around 8)

You woke up to the birds chirping, turning your head you saw a sleeping Luffy. You tried to move but were greeted with a pain in your lower half. 'Shit this really hurts, I don't think I'll be able to move for the week. I mean I could get Chopper to look at it but what will I say, Hey Chopper my lower body hurts because Luffy and I had sex.' You thought sarcastically. 

"Hey, your awake." Luffy said getting up.

"Yeah..." You groaned trying to get up as well.

"Hey, are you ok?" Luffy asked worried that he hurt you the night before.

"Yeah but I'm just a bit swore. I don't think I can get up." You explained.

"Oh ok, well you can stay in bed, I'll tell the crew that you couldn't sleep last night so you're really tired." Luffy suggested.

"Thanks, Luffy." You smiled at the boy.

Your day was full of nothing but boringness. You sat on your bed bored out of your mind, but you did notice that your lower half was starting to feel better. When night time arrived you waited for Luffy to come back. After a while, you heard the door creak.

"Luffy, your back!" You said running to the door. 

You were greeted by a raven-haired boy smiling at you.

"Hey, how was your day?" You asked. 

"It was good, are you feeling better?" Luffy questioned.

"Yeah, the pain has started to go away." You explained.

He then smiled and walked over to you kissing you on the lips.

"I'm going to go for a shower, wanna come?" He said looking at you.

"Yeah, sure." You said.

He grabbed your hand and started to lead you to the bathroom, and you followed. Getting undressed you walked to the shower turning it on, Luffy soon got in too. After your shower, you two went to bed. 

(Time skip, morning)

You woke up before Luffy again, he was holding you tightly and snoring in your ear. Removing his arms from your waist you got up and got dressed. Deciding on going out, you thought about where to go. 'I could go to some shops but, I think I want to go somewhere no one will be there. Oh I know I'll go to the woods, I'm sure no one will be there at 6 in the morning.' You thought walking up to the door and opening it quietly so as not to wake the sleeping Luffy, closing the door gently behind you.