Part 8

Walking out of the Hotel, you breathed in. "Hmmm... Fresh air." You said.

You started to head straight for the trees noticing that everyone in the village was still asleep. As soon as you got to the edge of the village you looked back. 'I wonder if Luffy has woken up yet?' You continued walking until you found a small clearance in the trees. There was freshly cut grass and pretty flowers around the brim of the grass. It looked as if some perfectly placed trees in a circle. You smiled at how beautiful it was and sat down. About 5 minutes went by without hearing anything until you heard a branch snap. You jolted up to look at what it was, to only be greeted by a green-haired man.

"Oh Zoro, I didn't think you'd be here." You said standing up.

Zoro didn't answer, he just looked at you.

"Did you get lost again?" You smiled and asked him.

Still no reply. You walked closer to him. 'Am I dreaming?' You were now at arm's length away. You reached your arm out to check you weren't dreaming. With you being only a couple of inches away. He took a step back and looked away finally talking.

"Did you do 'it' with Luffy?" You took a step back at his sudden question.

Still stepping back you tripped over a small rock. Think you were going to fall, you closed your eyes and braced for impact. Nothing came, wondering why you didn't hit the ground you opened your eyes. Your eyes were met with those of Zoros, he was tightly holding your waist. He was the reason that you didn't hit the ground.

"Answer my question." He said in a cold tone.

You looked away trying to free yourself from his grip, but this only made it tighter.

"I-I don't know... No I-I... W-What are you t-talking about?" You stuttered unable to hide the fact that you were lying.

He looked into your eyes. "I know your lying (y/n), your blushing and everyone knows your a bad liar." He said glaring at you.

You looked away. "H-How did you know?" You asked.

"Why did you do 'it' with him? He took away your innocence." He said completely changing the subject.

'What does he mean? Took away my innocence? Why, because I love him. Wait, he changed the subject why?' You thought.

"Why'd you change the subject?" You asked him.

He looked away, refusing to give you an answer. He just stood there looking away still holding your waist tightly. 

"Look Zoro if yo....." You were cut off by his warm lips pressing up against yours.

You closed your eyes allowing him to kiss you. His tongue made its way into your mouth.

'Wait, I'm kissing Zoro, not Luffy.' By realising this you pushed him away, finally breaking free from his grasp.

"What the hell Zoro?" You angrily said.

"If you knew I did 'it' with Luffy then why did you kiss me?"

No reply. You started to walk away, but suddenly he grabbed your hand.

"I-I love you... (Y/N), and I've liked you for a long time. Long than Luffy has." He said blushing.