Part 4

Hearing his voice made you think about what happened last night. It scared you because if you told him about your feelings and he didn't feel the same, then your friendship would be ruined forever. Since last night you realised that your feelings had gotten stronger.

'He was so kind to me and he was warm and made me feel safe. I probably looked like a total idiot to him, with my face looking like a ripe tomato.' You thought as you let out a sigh.

You could hear his voice getting closer and closer, panicking you ran. When you couldn't hear his voice anymore you stopped running and kneeled down.

'I'll have to distance myself from him because I'm afraid that he'll reject me and I don't think my heart could take that.'

Catching your breath, you looked up to see a familiar Navigator.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" She asked.

"N...o..thi..ng... "You said in between huffs.

"Well okay then, if you don't want to tell me that's fine." She said.

"Oh, and by the way (y/n) Sanji said he was making us girls something." She added.

"Y..eah..I'll... be..there..soon." You said sill exhausted from running.

She started walking away but then suddenly turned around.

"Did you like sleep outside or something?" She asked.

"Because I didn't see you when I went to bed and neither did Robin, you were also not there when we woke up." She continued.

'Oh shit' You cursed in your head.

'I need to think of an excuse NOW' You racked your brain for something, anything.

"Ummm... I was. Walking? No.. I was... Sleeping.. In the watch tower... Wait, no the... Grass?" You knew you were a bad liar and so did everyone on the crew, so making up a lair was a lot hard than it seemed.

"I know your lying (y/n), but it's none of my business so I'll let it go." She said.

You smiled at the orange hair girl with that, she grabbed your hand and led you to where Sanji was.

"MY LOVELY LADIES HAVE ARRIVED!!" Sanji screamed drawing everyone's attention to him.

You smiled again but this time your smile quickly faded when you noticed Luffy from the corner of your eye. He was staring. This made you nervous so you walked into the kitchen as fast as you could to avoid him.

(Time skip, about a week or two)

This went on for a while now, every time you would hear or see Luffy you ran and hid. You never stayed in one room with him alone. Every time he saw you he would stare holes into your head.

You were arriving at a new island, it looked lovely and beautiful. It was full of thick forests and a small village rested in the depth of the island. You were existed about going to see all the beautiful flowers and cute animals, but that excitement soonly disappeared when you saw Luffy. He was walking straight towards you. You tried to play it off like you didn't see him and were going to do something, but he grabbed your wrist before you could run away and hide.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

You tried to free your wrist from his grip but to no avail.

'What the hell I'm I even going to say?' You thought while still trying to free your hand.

"Umm...N-No." You said while looking away.

He looked at you knowing that you were lying but said nothing. He looked down slightly saddened by this his grip started to loosen, taking this as your chance to escape. You left him standing there but you couldn't tell him the real reason you were avoiding him.

When you got off the ship everyone was excited to go visit the town including you. All-day was spent finding flows and talking to the friendly villagers. Nightfall came, and you and the rest of the crew had to find a place to stay. This being a small village there weren't any place to stay but one small Hotel.