Pass mi gun!

D'yani's pov

I helped Kam put the kids to bed, mi glad d feel much better, Arya did asleep beside him.

I walked into Kam changing her clothes, "Hey baby, how you feel now" she didn't answer me.

"Mila,".

"D'yani he witness a man, well Barry a try kill me, with a gun, how you think mia feel" she yelled, I walked and closed the door, "I'm sorry okay, I'll talk to him"I hugged her from back kiss her neck.

"You smell so good, "I turn her kissing her on the lips, "I'm not focused I can't have sex" she walked away, fuck mi horny," mi ago guh somewhere wid me Fada tonight mi ago come back in the morning fi eat breakfast wid the kids" she frowns.

"No D'yani I'm skittish, I don't want you to leave, don't leave me please what if something happen again, "now she mek me feel guilty.

"I have men outside at every post, them a trained fi this, they will protect you & the kids will their life".

She didn't answer me, just hugged me tightly, I kissed her lips softly, and she looks up into my eyes I looked into her tearful one, and I wiped it.

She pulled me over to the bed by my hand, she when under the covers, and I removed it, going in between her legs then the door opened and d'quan pushed me.
"Get off mummy" he sobbed fuck me, he hug Kam glaring at me.

My son loathes me

"I was helping your mother take off something, what's wrong DQ" he climbed on the bed, "I want to stay close to mommy," then Arya follow with a teddy bear.

"Listen I will never harm your mother DQ, chill, I will keep all of you safe-".

"No you didn't you left and she was crying because you neva deh here fi protect her, she wasn't strong and you are strong and you left, I hate you" he shouted crying on Kam's chest.

"Daddy he doesn't mean it, he's just troubled"Arya hugs me.

"D'quan you can't say that to your dad, apologize right now, he did come he save us, he loves you, you hurt his feelings, "Kam says why did that hurt me so fucking much, he's right, I Left the room giving them space.

...

I changed my clothes in black rip pants and turtle neck long sleeve shirt, then spray on cologne, it was 11:55 on my Rolex watch, time fi mi leave out, I turn to Kam she hugged me," he's just protective D'yani you can't listen to him when he's angry, he was the one who prevented Barry from hurting me, you have to understand, he just needs time, he's your son so he gets it from you the temper"I understand that I will talk to him when I come back home.

"I know babe, but what if he hates me fi the rest of his life like how me did stay wid my father".

"No baby, he just needs a little time, you dress up now you ready fi guh do weh you no wah tell me"I was so uneasy I need her to help me de-stress, I shut the door "are they asleep" she nod Yes I lift her up the sink

I kiss her lips, pushing the hair out of her face, "don't make a sound"I warn, opening my jeans, and taking off the panty, I pushed inside slowly, and she opened her mouth, leaning her head back.

"I can't, fuckk"I put my hand over her mouth, "we affi guh sneak around and have sex now"I chuckled, I feel her smiling in my hands I let go using my hands to push her ass so I can feel more of her.

"So tight, so beautiful, and pregnant"I kissed her with closed lips, "I love you so much, and the kids fuckkk"I moaned cumming, I wrapped her arms around my neck I kissed her deeply, "I love you too D'yani, your phone is ringing, "she said I kept going as I asked.

"Wah," I said.

"Boy, a time weh the fuck yuh deh mi nah mek tonight past," Robert yells.

Very aggressive

"Fuck mia forward" I hang up, I lift Kam pushed her on the wall gently, "I'll be back soon, yuh Betta no fucking follow me cause you pregnant and me wah affi shake you" she nodded, she cum I feel it, and I couldn't hold back any longer I came looking in her big eyes.

"Be careful please," she said leaning her nose on mine, "promise, I will remember I will be back for breakfast "I kissed her a final time pulling out.

...

I went to see Biggs fast before he was sleeping, I will get revenge for my friend and woman.

I got in dad's black range Rover, "reem how yuh reach so quick" I said looking at him and Simon," wah gwan Simon" we did a manly handshake, and the car drives off.

...
A car slowed down beside us, and we all got out, putting on our bulletproof vests, "I got him inside there it wasn't hard bribing the guards"Simon says as the men collected the suitcase of money, giving the piece of shit to us

"Where should we put him".

"Throw him in the trunk he nah get all that blood Pon mi car seat" Kareem chuckled, I fling him inside he was unconscious...

When we reached the warehouse, I got out, and Simon and reem carry him inside Barry was tied up to a chair with a blinking light over his head, he was trying to get loose.

"Ayee bruk mi chair n mi broke the 206 bones in a yuh body boy" Robert shouts at him he scowls, reem tek off the blindfold off, Ricky.

He was angry I didn't care, I wanted them dead and gone out of our lives, I need to be with my wife and children.

"Yuh cyan scared mi yuh nah duh shit to mi r Donald" Ricky shouted.

"Ohhh alright yuh gone from bear name to duck, a farmer uno live Pon overseas," Robert says plainly, reem laughed out cause me and Simon to join but dad wasn't laughing.

"Fuck you" he spits in my father's face, oh shit fuck slow painful death he just bought a ticket to torture.

Robert opened the briefcase, taking out a brass knuckle.

He held on tightly, then started beating Ricky rapidly not stopping blood was all over him, his face, stomach, neck

He held on tightly, then started beating Ricky rapidly not stopping blood was all over him, his face, stomach, neck..fuck.

"Hey stop..., "I stopped him, he glared, a barry he wah kill Ricky a mine fi kill.

"I want a chance too"I laughed with him, I grabbed one of the knives Simon seh he cyan stomach blood so him a keep a watch out.

This was my favorite knife he still has it, I picked it up and walked to him a beg fi him life that brings a smile to my face, "please parchment, mi sorry dawg please" he implored, "fuck you, Ricky, you almost raped my wife you piece of shit, when we done wid you no part nah guh lef fi bury or find yuh" I said and he laughs.

"Who told you I didn't knock her out already before you came and fuck her, the baby in her tummy-"I stabbed him in the leg, "ahhhhhh" he scream out shaking.

"That child in Kam's womb is mine, "I slit his throat, I was breathing hard, with blood spraying out of his neck, in my face, "ayee parchii dawg he just a get to yuh a your baby" Kareem assure.

I walked out for air...

Remember to vote ❤️

Who is your favorite character???

thoughts