Bellyache

Ahana Pov 🦋

            Banger and I order breakfast in our favorite place while he hacked into the security camera, of that night, it pains me that I did it just to be sure. I love my Dad he's the best, he's good at almost everything and he treats me like a queen.

I keep gazing at the DNA test in the hidden area of the restaurant.

"I found the footage Ahana come over here, "I quickly went over there and watch my Mom having drinks with a man, a grown man, that is not my father who was he?

"That man, his name is Mr. Ricky. Alsina, I can't find him it's like he disappeared off the grid, he went to prison for half his life for fraud, molesting, and scamming him and his brother Barry to keep their cover they don't communicate in person ever to blow cover, these brothers were dangerous but it looks like someone made them disappear"I just drank my strawberry smoothie, taking in the information since I wanted to be a Detective.

So does Banger here I liked police but with my father's career I knew that wouldn't work, imagine getting a case to lock up your Dad...Scary.

"Okay, but weh him affi do wid anything,"

"He teach yuh older sis Arya & DQ when dem did a baby, he caused a lot of problems Ahana, what I'm trying to say is you are Ahana Alsina, not a Parchment" somebody help me scream...please.

...

Writer Pov

years ago...

"Who told you I didn't knock her out already before you came and fuck her, the baby in her tummy-"I stabbed him in the leg, "ahhhhhh" he scream out shaking.

"That child in Kam's womb is mine, "I slit his throat, I was breathing hard, with blood spraying out of his neck, in my face, "ayee parchii dawg he just a get to yuh a your baby" Kareem assure

Kamila Bailey was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. She had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. She was going to get a complete medical examination, the doctor collect blood and urine samples to see if drugs or toxins are involved, for instance, if there was a chance she could have been drugged or poisoned. To make sure Ricky didn't touch her sexually.

Kam sat in the doctor's office perplexed. Not knowing what to do she called the only person honest enough to tell her what to do. Robert Parchment.

An hour later she soaked Robert's white shirt with tears, "I don't think I should tell him, I will keep Ahana a secret she is our baby I don't even remember any of it Robert he will leave us...I don't want to be a single mother anymore" she wept.

"Yuh affi tell him, My son needs to understand that if he is going to marry you, it will not be a fairytale, he must understands this more than anyone,".

"If it makes you feel any better, the reason why I didn't like you in the first place was that I knew you two idiots would destroy each other," She laughed and he smiled rubbing her back.

"You hated me, Mr. Robert, so much I wonder who hurt you, "She laugh.

"I'll quote a phare from a book Lisa forced me to read, Jim Morrison once said"

 He adds"People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel it? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a phone. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain"Kamila thought about 'quoting' he really memorized that part for his lady.