Ride or Die

Arya's Pov 🦋

Location: The Airport
11:00 am

    I pull my mask down to ask d'quan a question "DQ, yuh think cameras in a the other house uppa the lake house"

He looked at me strangely, a wah so everyone a look Pon me.

Guilty yuh guilty

"Nope, a wah room weh people stay why camera ago in deh Arya"rass a true ino Grandpa Robert jus a try intimidate me.

"Why yuh ask mi"I waved it off saying it's nothing, d'quan lifted Mila (Ahana) she was asleep and Grandma carry D'Angelo. Mom & Dad stayed for business so we staying with Dad's parent's yay!

The best part about all this is that my grandparents are more fun and the house it's so big. I fell asleep on the jet as my head hit the bed, d'quan was beside me when I woke up.

He is so pretty, I removed his hat and hugged him, "yah batty man," he laughed.

"Excuse, mi just a show love, yah guh school Monday, and yuh no tell mi wah gwann wid Samiira you tell mi everything"I complained.

"She did come a the house wah day yah, the day when jeans day keep, she seh thanks fi help her we chat a little bit nothing else" he was blushing the whole time I think he liked this beautiful black girl.

"She cute don't it" he turned and I reddened he likes her, I can't tell when d'quan seh him eva like a girl, pinky mus a wonder weh he deh, she's a real stalker.

"Talk to her, tell her you like her is it that hard"I got up removing my Jacket it's not that cold, I checked on Mila and D'Angelo on the other bed sleeping soundly.

"I tried, she literally shame mi, seh mi fi leave r alone, bro from that she no come school n r eyes have this sad look Arya mi concerned" he states sadly.

I took a seat it must be serious.

"Maybe something is happening at home, "I shrugged.

"Well if that's the case it's not a good something, I need to talk to her she a fall back, and sleep the whole fucking session mi no know why mi suddenly concerned bout any girl," he said the last part more to himself as he pulls up his knees to his chest.

"Damn as a girl. When she did wake on Pa's couch she did look frightened like mi did ago hurt her typa shit, wah mi skip practice tomorrow and come wid you and talk to her?" he jump on me giving me a big bear hug.

"Thank you, Arya, mi did tell yuh yah the best"I flipped my hair.

"Every day, doh be shy, you really changed over the years d'quan, think you did ago be some whore because a yuh looks and yuh know yuh do sports girl love that for some reason".