Real badman

Robert's pov

"Gwan guh check on him reem, mia need time wid him".he left and I loaded up my two rifle guns.

"Fuck you, Robert, fuck all you guys, you ain't shit," I chuckled.

"I am, cause mia bad man, I don't run from fights, and mi ago mek this a fair fight mia let yuh guh and give you a knife, "I let him go and he came at me punch me in the stomach with his baby hands, I dropped the rifles kicked him in the stomach, he dropped to the ground while I waited for him to get up, "you wah mi woman right, so mia give you a shot at a life with her, fight me and you get her ugly duckling" I withered, then he step to mi

He lift his hand folding his hand in a fist and thumped me in the stomach, yes a real fight, I grabbed his neck hitting him over and over, breaking his nose, his face now dripping with blood, and under his left eye had a black bruise.

He tried to push me off him, pushed him to the ground, and kicked him up, "what if Lisa is pregnant with my baby"kmt.

"Boy shut the fuck up, Lisa neva fuck you raw, she's on birth control a time fi we enjoy life mi already have mi son pussy mi no need no more kids, we a big people, guh somewhere else wid yuh mind games, but mia send yah hell, tell the devil he'll be seeing me too... just no now".

He coughs up blood saying, "she's gonna hate you for this,-ahhhjjhjj fuckkk" I used the cuppa cut off his fingers and toes one by one, and he cya see good outa the fucked up eye.

"Ayee wake up I'm not doing yet, you think you could come in my country, fuck my Innocent, naive wife n yuh no dead, you know weh you did a do, so stop the screaming n die like a man".he groans, as I watch the blood run.

"She know di type a man she deh wid, she love bad man, Donald, yuh no bad, enough chatting"I ended that conversation, he stands up, while I picked up my two rifles.

"Any last words fucker" I was ready to end him, "fuck yo-"... I didn't let him finish, I empty out every clip in him, blood fly everywhere as I laughed...

Then I spit on him and his brother, mess with the wrong mother fucker that a fi Lisa, Zayn, d'quan, Arya, Kamila, and my son any generation weh wah come fi vengeance dem can com join dem me ready, until the death.

I grabbed the black, zip body bags, I called up the boys, reem and D'yani.

I zipped it open throwing it in the body, I lick out the teeth so no evidence or problem in the future, putting it in a clear bag.

D'yani and reem did a deal wid putting rice in the body bags after everything was done I called up my trusted men to dispose of them.

I mean burn dem.

"Man dem soon come back, strip"I strip from my clothes leaving my underwear," yuh no trust yuh self reem, no evidence remember, come hurry up mi woman a wait Pon mi".

D'yani chuckled stripping," mi no love man eno don"reem replied.

"yah behave like it, parchii yuh betta no mek the ugly fucka get to yuh else mia mek Kam lef yuh" he jus nod knowing him a mine, me know him ago seh something fi fuck up everything.

We burn the clothes dem and I feel better, I drive back dropping off, the kids then guh back a Lisa place.

D'yani's pov

I walked inside half naked, it was 6 on my watch, I run upstairs turning on the shower, I don't even know how long I stayed under there, I heard a knock.

"Babe, you okay"it's Kamila.

"Yes mi good, soon come out, you mek breakfast"I yell back..." not yet no want it cold, weh you wah fi eat"I'm not hungry, me have too much on my mind right now...