Mr. & Mrs

I won't be writing the wedding due to personal reasons, there will be a time skip, and there won't be many pictures.

D'yani's Pov

              A brother getting married today, and I'm eager to see Kam and the kids, my Dad and Reem spend the night at the hotel, I ended up leaving the event, these women don't give up

Did a few stretches downstairs, and drink water to help calm down my mind, mi nervous you fuck, what if something happens, what if Kam change r mind, r ere bout last night, seh woman did in a me lap ...but I did push her off me after.

Mi would a mad out eno...she wouldn't tek mi back, god know.

"A wah do you," Robert said, walking in my room in only shorts, him a get too damn comfortable.

"Look like something do me, and why yuh a walk naked in a mi yard, yuh old eno, a behave like yuh young"I glanced at him smirking.

"Mi young, mi nah age, bad mind ago kill yuh eno" he laughed drink a glass of Hennessy.

"Fuck off, mi ago look Betta than you, gimme some"I went out on the balcony, and he sits beside me.

I drank the whole thing," yuh tense don't".

"Kinda, me know a she me wah, should a even do this before me get r pregnant, she a me queen Dad, think a likkle fuckry she guh true n she still stay" he nods understanding cause in the past he was the reason for most of it.

"I feel the same way about your Mom, that's why mi a do the right thing now, everything ago alright now, yuh Betta worship r feet like weh mi do to yuh mother, "I chuckled, like him no know seh a long time me a yam fi Kam.

Bomboclat yam fi Kam!

"That mia do yes, yuh can give her this letter before the wedding starts"I hand him the white paper.

"Pussy" he said walking away chuckling.

The Letter

To: My Kamila Bailey

Hey, my love, my life, future wife, and mother of my three plus children (I will put more babies in you).

I'm not a romantic guy Kam, I'm really nervous about this whole thing I can't wait to see your beautiful face and that lovely smile while I wait for you.

Soulmates? I think they exist. Just not always romantically, I think there are certain people you will meet in your life who just connect, mi a gunman you're a good girl opposites attract they say.

Mi teach yuh how fi bus gun, now yah my gun gyal, you accept my lifestyle Kam, it cause a lot of hurt and heartache baby I'm sorry truly sorry.