Car's outside

I lovee this song!!

Author's Pov

"I contacted the lady for Arya Robert it is legit no one is out to get us, "Said Lisa to her paranoid Husband who did background checks on everyone, after everything that happened over the years he had to make sure.

"I know, mi no think a track and field she in to, now fashion"

Lisa sighs taking the clothes out of the laundry basket "she can do both a woman we name we have periods, give birth, and a whole lot of things so if this is my grandbaby's wish so be it"

"so weh yah get all moody fah Lisa me just a mek a point"Robert calmly stated hugging her from back kissing her cheeks.

She giggled"Mi no moody me just wah Kam get better without the kids finding out, remember when dem did likkle and Dquan cry and Arya start to dream it mi no wah dem find out and call we liar"

"She ago get better, mi know that Kam a G eno wah gunshot nah stop r from come back to her children, "Lisa thought about her past and how Kam's is similar she just wanted all the mafia drama to be over, but once you're in it, you only leave by death.

"Pa I'm hungry" D'Angelo yells from the living room, Robert released his hands from Lisa's waist and asked him what he wanted, after heating up some of Lisa's spicy chicken and rice and peas he ate it.

He nah eat the chicken if pepper no in deh, I tell you Kam and D'yani's children are weird.

[Because I'm a Bailey, I'm a spicy food lover]

Ahana walked down the stairs in haste hiding her face, Robert noticed her hiding but didn't say anything she also had a bandage on her neck.

"Mila wah do yuh face mek yah hide"he said in a strict voice.

"I slipped in the shower, so I don't want to show my face like that, I'm fine Pa" she lied picking the cereal from the cupboard and pouring it into a bowl with her back turned.

"I want my Mom," she says humbly.

"You can tell me anything what's wrong I know you didn't fall in the shower"Ahana kept her head down avoiding her Grandpa, she kiss her brother and run back upstairs closing the door.

Robert watched her walk away letting her walk away mumbling"teenagers"

Her birthday is in a few days and no one is talking about it, and her parents are nowhere to be seen, she thought they had forgotten that's the least of her worries now she's being bullied because the kids say her mom gave her dad a 'jacket' because she doesn't look like her dad and so much more.

Ahana Pov

I packed up my matey bag to stay overnight and decide to go over to my auntie's house she always knows how to cheer me up I can talk to her about anything, she a badass.

I called her minutes ago to pick me up from my grandparents.

I took a quick shower and got dressed up in the bathroom, I heard the car blowing she must be walking to the house, I check my face once more and grabbed my bag, phone and charger for a soon to be 12 years old I'm very mature.

"Auntie Gbaby" I ran, hug her and she lift me up.

"How's my little troublemaker, weh Arya and D'quan deh from dem get big nobody no count me," she said picking up my little brother who I kissed again he's so quiet on his device.

"D'quan gone out with this girl he met, Arya's at training today and extra class, fi a pretty girl she spends her Saturdays at school such a nerd"

Gabby burst out a laugh"It mia seh before she guh do teenage stuff behaving like she got a husband and two kids" I join laughing.