Thanksgiving

Author's Pov 

📌 Parchments Beach House

Thursday, November 24

        Arya came down from her room on Thanksgiving morning not bothering to dress up since no guest was there her regular big t-shirt and shorts were common in her house, she wasn't expecting to find her mom's sisters Gabby and Janelle with D'ya...

        Arya came down from her room on Thanksgiving morning not bothering to dress up since no guest was there her regular big t-shirt and shorts were common in her house, she wasn't expecting to find her mom's sisters Gabby and Janelle with D'yani busy in the kitchen cooking up the traditional food.

Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, and other special occasions were spent here Ahana's birthday is tomorrow, and she's so not thrilled because no one is talking about it they just pretend not to care so the surprise could work.

She greeted them good morning and went inside the fridge for cran juice and check her messages and Dm.

Arya Pov

Saturday is the first shoot I signed some paperwork already and Dad met with the people, and Kendal and I follow each other on the gram shes so pretty and inspiring, she said I could even start my own clothing line if I wanted while modeling and going to college I said I would think about it I have so much going on.

"How are you both feeling today," I said to Mom and my brother who are sitting on the couch, Mom cuddling him. "I feel okay, it still hurts"Mum responded lifting her blouse and showing me the mark I just wondered why my Dad nah get revenge or if he knows something I don't.

"Mi cya wait fi eat food today a aunty Jan a cook, "DQ said eyes half shut he's drowsy because of the medications they feed him on.

"Good morning my ungrateful family how are you," Ahana says rolling her eyes, and puffing she sits down on the sofa opposite to the one Dq and mom are in.

We all tried not to laugh and greet her back.

"Arya plait yuh little brother hair please in like four him a walk around wid it like that fi three days, "Mom asked and I carried Little D to the Salon downstairs and hear laughter next door, two manly voices.

I didn't pay it any mind maybe Mira and her Family reach.