Bachelor, Bachelorette party

Kamila's Pov 🦋

A little time skip

"How bad is the pain out of ten," I said as the tattoo artist did his thing on D'yani's back, he was getting 'FAMILY' just the sound of the tattoo needle disturbed me.

"Kam it's manageable, you wah mi ask mi Dad fi come fi you, yah be too skittish babe" I shook my head no, and he pulled my face to him.

The position he was in gave him that advantage, "it's good mi promise, how are you".

" I'm okay baby, I feel for Crumble cookies"I muttered close to his lips, he grinned and picked up his phone beside him.

"Alright, you want any drink with that," I told him a peanut punch. He nodded making a few calls, I gazed at the man doing his work, by now D'yani's arms were covered, his underarms, back, chest, one if his legs, his abs to his you know.

Little after thirty minutes Biggs pull up with my sister and I grinned at my favorite thing, my little 'Mila' loves cookies if it's a girl I'll call her Mila...I just know.

I hugged her"it's been a while, thanks little sister".

"You're welcome, mi a get a tattoo after mi give birth, "watch yah Mick have tattoos, D'yani, Zayn, Janelle, Lisa, Robert, my Daddy.

A me one a bat.

"Ray, weh yah get, "I asked stuffing my mouth with the sweet dessert

I observed as Zayn and D'yani got into a conversation.

"Zayn, you, d'quan, Arya Janelle's initial on my fingers, and back tattoos, girl if mi start mi nah done eno, "I passed the box and she started eating.

"Babe you no want anything, or you Zayn".

"No thanks tho"D'yani said.

"Thanks, Kam," he walked over, whispered something in my sister's ears, and pick up one.

Dem two yah.

" Weh he seh"I said as he left, she chuckled, "trust me yuh no wah know"I covered my face, my sister is a grown woman now, just yesterday she did hate relationships now look at her smiling.

~~~

"This extra tattoo is so fine, pose babe" I smiled as I took the picture.