Shape of you

Play song in mm

Arya's Pov 🦋

Location: The fieldFriday evening

Location: The field
Friday evening

"Mi tired eno, "I breathe heavily, taking a seat on the grass, looking at the sky, with my fellow athletes.

"Mi too, today ruff yuh fuck"a next girl said beside me, I checked my watch a after four, mi hungry and wah bathe.

"Come girls, yah mek we win this year r wah memba a we a tek home the trophy this year to we a do relay race, a little more difficult with the male athletes, "I spun around to the track and field boys.

Dem ugly bout dem a walk-in shirt less like a movie.

I rolled my eyes, pulling up my black shorts, and fixing my sports bra.

She call names a who and who a race, mi a get it last wid that boy... Jay. Watch how mi run lef him, the teacher knew about the couples here she no mind the kissing and touching.

Mi mind tho, I wah go home.

"Alright get in a position good luck guys,". I ran to my spot waiting until it starts, Miss Ashley blow the whistle Kara run off, give the new girl whatever her name was.

And muma drop, I ran to her, I helped her up and pick up the baton, it's two times around, I ran and try catch up back he stopped running, teasing.

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead, mm-mm

Like he was waiting on me, he grab a chair and sit down a laugh, I ran fast and he get up and ran off, but me past him out.

When mi near fi win, he started laughing behind me, I grinned running over the finishing line.

"I win! That's why yuh no fi show off, "I cheer, smiling we did deh far from everyone, the field big bad.

"I made it happen, yuh no faster than mi*he sat in the grass, and I roll my eyes.

Oh, I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh I, oh I, oh I, oh I
I'm in love with your body
Oh I, oh I, oh I, oh I