Leukemia

Arya's Pov 🦋

"Moment of honesty
Someones gotta take the lead tonight
Who's it gonna be?
I'm gonna sit right here
And tell you all that comes to me
If you have something to say
You should say it right now
(You should say it right now)
You ready
?" I sang getting ready for school for only a few more weeks until break I'm so eager for Christmas mummy always cook big pot. A me love my belly.

"You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it (Let it go)
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it
I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
If you ask me I'm ready (I'm ready, I'm ready)
)"Mira yelled like she was in love wid Khalil more than nobody else he ain't all that speaking of boyfriends Jay absent since the trip I've not seen or heard a thing not even a text seh yuh know me busy damn...

What if he no like weh we did do at the lake house?

"Arya yuh see me hair brush," D'quan says pulling me from my thoughts, I replied saying "Mira have it inna me room".

"Weh the fuck Mira a do wid me hair brush" he yelled at me, okay what's wrong with him he never yells at me sometimes I forget I'm the oldest

.I push him to sit on my toilet seat closing the door.

"Okay wah do yuh"

"Pinky a fuck up me life she a post me up all ova social media n a fuck up me relationship she send a video of me you know" he started rubbing his waist length hair.

"I don't know and you are having sex little boy I assumed you were a virgin," I said astounded.

"Really Arya"well he seh he change so...

"She lay dung flat pon the bed while me inna r she have the phone and a record mi no look bad eno cause yuh done know mia killa but that a no the point Arya me and Samiira fuck and now she think mia some player and she did truly happy eno mia fuck up," he said really hurt by all of this.

"First thing the first part mi neva affi know second I'm so sorry just talk to her and say it was a long time video" he start nodding smiling at me.

Oh hell no.

"No mi nah talk to r fi you, yah big man do what big man does"

He pouts and I roll my eyes, "Whatever D me kinda wah know something too, you would a guh days without texting somebody yuh girlfriend and if you do maybe a because yuh really busy right"

"Well since a the second time me a give this love thing a try no I would send a text so you know no fi worry Jay start fuck around he no like life," he says and I chuckled opening the door to put on my uniform.

"He no text me in days or attends school so me just stay ina books or at the library, mi kinda lonely since you start have woman, Ahana inna r likkle world she nah talk to me and D no do anything but eat and watch the cartoons"

He push his hands in his carkey pants looking at me, "A true that mek we have a party with just us as sisters, brothers, and cousins you can pick the theme" I jumped excitedly.

"Rainbow picnic me always see it on TikTok just neva think yuh would a agree D'quan yah the best"I hugged him and he rubs my back the door open to daddy.

I screamed again jumping on him and he hug me kissing my head, "Daddy I missed you doh leave again" I spoke in a baby voice.

" I won't Dquan yuh good weh Ahana and yuh likkle bro me no see dem"