Just a Tour

🔥---------------SUYINS POV---------------🔥

As I am in a my office working on some files I here a knock on my door "Come in" I said with a annoyed tone, Aiwei walks in the door "You have a visitor Mrs.Beifong" he says who in the world would come to Zaofu unannounced" I thought to myself as I stood up walking towards the front door.

I open the door to a girl with a camera she had beautiful e/c eyes and luscious h/c hair as she stood there with a smile on her face.

🔥------------------Y/N POV------------------🔥

As I waited for someone to open the door a lady with grey hair and green eyes opened the door "Hi, you must be Suyin Beifong" I say knowingly I had the most stupidest grin on my face but I really wanted to tour this city so I gave it my best.

"Yes, I am and you are?" Suyin says looking confused "I'm y/n l/n but you can just call me y/n/n, I'm here on behalf of being a tourist" I say trying to be polite "How about you come in and sit down?" She says with a somewhat smile, I just simply nod knowing that this is a one time opportunity .

🔥--------------KUVIRAS POV--------------🔥

As the kids and I are sitting in the living room playing board games "That's not fair, you obviously cheated" Opal said giggling "Don't hate the player hate the game" I say chuckling.

Soon Suyin walks into the room with an unknown girl "Hi honey, who's your friend" I say not looking up from the board "This is y/n/n, shes a tourist" Suyin said with a smile "Another one this is the 3rd one this week" Huan said rolling his eyes "Kuvira?" Suyin says getting my attention "hm?" I say looking up from the boardgame "Can you please take her on the tour?" Suyin said while yawning "Why can't Aiwei do it" I say looking annoyed "because he is on entrance duty" Suyin says sleepily "fine" I mumbled.

(Yea, so this is just the beginning I hope yall enjoyed because I enjoyed writing it my tiny brain actually did something and in proud)