Dinner

💚-----------------Y/NS POV-----------------💚

As I got ready for dinner I decided to go with a 'simple' white tux.

*VISUAL*

Okay it was maybe simple in my eyes cause this is what I normally wear

Okay it was maybe simple in my eyes cause this is what I normally wear. I decided to leave my hair down.

Finally I made my way down to the dining room, I was the last one to enter. When I entered the room all eyes were on me except for Toph because well shes blind "Oh my Spirits, you look amazing" Asami said with a really bright smile I just simply nodded and went to sit down next to Huan since he was around my age and Wei and Wing would always start food fights and Opal was sitting next to her boyfriend.

"For dinner we have green curry, Pho, Dim Sum, Dumplings, 3 cheese pasta, Boneless spare ribs with eggs and rice, and for the drink kale" The chef said I had noticed that he cooked all my favorites, even the boneless spare ribs with rice and eggs, I had only told Suyin about that "mom, wanted the chef to make all your favorites since she could tell you felt uncomfortable around everyone" Huan whispered in my ear I just gave him a slight smile and nodded.

Obviously I ate my dumplings first since I knew that if I ate those and the pho last I wouldn't be gassy. "How are you enjoying yourself" Su asked me from the other end of the table "I just gave her slight thumbs up since I had a full mouth of green curry, she just chuckled and went back to eating.

"So y/n" Korra said waiting for a response before continuing "hmm" I say asking her what does she want "how'd you find yourself in Zaofu" she asked I swallowed the green curry in my mouth and built up the courage to say "Well I originally came for just a tour but then they offered me to stay since kuvira figured out I was homeless" I say before slapping my mouth shut "why did you say that you idiot ugh now they know" I thought to myself.

"So you're an orphan" Bolin asked before getting elbowed by his brother "yes I am indeed" Why am I still talking "SO ARE WE!" He shouts nearly busting my eardrum "okay" I say while hitting my ear " ooh sorry didn't mean to yell" he said "its okay" I said with a smile I was surprised I could still hear him.

💚-----------------LINS POV-----------------💚

After dinner everyone split up and went different ways I went to my room to unpack my luggage until I noticed a door next to mine that said 'y/ns room, stay out unless I say you can come in', I just ignored it and went to my room.

After unpacking I decided to take a shower, I turned the water on medium and started to get undressed, I hopped in the shower, I then heard music playing next door I assumed it was y/n so I ignored it.

*TIMESKIP*

After hopping out the shower I got into bed the music didn't stop so I wasn't able to get any sleep. I then decided to knock on the door "come in" she said yelling that just proved that the music was loud "uh hey I was wondering if you could turn that down" I guess she heard me or read my lips because she did. I left put the room and got back in my bed.

I guess she had just got out the shower also seeing how her hair was wet it really complemented her jawline and her lips and- what am I saying she was way to young I'm twice her age. I soon fell asleep with her on my mind

(HA YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS SUYIN X READER YOU GOT PLAYED)