Bright

✨------------------Y/N POV------------------✨

As the sun shined through my curtains in my room I was awoken by knocks at my door, I got up to open it to see wei and wing "mom said that breakfast is ready!" Wei sound eith the widest smile "she told us to wake you up" wing says finishing his brother's sentences "okay give me a few minutes" I said yawning still sleepy.

I decided to throw on a black shirt with black sweat jeans and red and black sneakers, I then decided to put my hair in a bun. I soon left to the kitchen when I was finished.

*VISUAL*

As I entered the kitchen I was greeted with the smell of eggs, sausage, toast, and grits

As I entered the kitchen I was greeted with the smell of eggs, sausage, toast, and grits. As I took in the smell I was greeted by the whole family it felt weird of course because I could finally wake up to something to eat.

My thoughts were soon disturbed when suyin says "you clean up nice" she said while I sat on the right side of her "thank you" I say with I smile before we all started eating.

*TIMESKIP*

✨---------------SUYINS POV---------------✨

After the whole family including y/n finish breakfast she headed of towards the and I followed behind her. I stepped on a twig revealing I was there but she didn't seem to care as we walked and talk "if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your parents" I say as we sit down next to a tiny pond "oh, from what I uh, from what i know they were killed right in front of me" she said staring at her bracelet "I never knew why" she said staring blankly "it'll be okay wanna head back?" I ask her she just nods.

--------------KUVIRAS POV--------------

As I got up to go check on the kids Suyin and y/n walk through the door laughing together "no, wait that's not what I meant"  Y/n said while smiling at Su. I just continued with what I was doing.

As I looked for opal she was just airbending playing around and wei and wing were sparring as haun focused on his art piece "wheres baatar?" I ask them with a raised eyebrow "I tried to get him to help me with my sculpture but he refused and said "I have bigger things to do" WHATD BIGGER THAN THIS!?!" Huan said.

I just continued on walking but what I had seen earlier wouldn't leave my mind is suyin falling for someone else?

(Yea I left ya on a cliff hanger get over it loves anyway that was that bye I'm getting tired again)