Relaxation or Not

(HI EVERYONE! I should have went over this last chapter but the reason I haven't posted is because I have an upcoming championship, so I've been training my butt off"

☔-----------------Y/NS POV-----------------☔

Asami called me earlier this morning to let me know that someone will come and pick me up will in 15, because she couldn't minutes, so that meant I only had 15 minutes to get ready.

I quickly brushed my teeth, laid out my outfit for the day and ate breakfast, I went back up stairs to put the outfit on.

*VISUAL*

When I finished putting my things in my bag I heard a honk outside I went outside, and to my surprise I saw Lin standing outside her car "don't ask and just get in" she said rolling her eyes while walking to the driver's side, reluctantly I got in...

When I finished putting my things in my bag I heard a honk outside I went outside, and to my surprise I saw Lin standing outside her car "don't ask and just get in" she said rolling her eyes while walking to the driver's side, reluctantly I got in the car.

The drive was long and quiet since I stayed on the outfield of Republic City in a old hotel, "what are you doing living in a rustic place like that?" Lin asked breaking the silence "It was the cheapest thing I could find" I said looking towards her "Asami or Korra didn't offer for you to stay?" She asked staring at the road still "they did but I didn't want to be a burden on them" I say looking down "well as much as you all are gonna go out together I'm surprised my son hasn't forced you yet" she said chuckling "wait what do you mean by that" I asked narrowing my eyes and raising an eyebrow.

"Well my son keeps begging me to ask you if you want to stay" she said looking towards me than back at the road, "oh, I couldn't possibly accept that offer I'm fine where I'm at anyways I'm going back to Zaofu in a week" I say fiddling with my fingers "hey not meaning to pressure you," she says putting her hand on mine "but you're welcome anytime" she says while moving her hand to shift gears and then back to mine.

*TIMESKIP*

At the spa Asami, Korra, Chang, and two unknown girls were waiting for us "hi, Mrs.y/n and Lin Beifong" Korra said causing both of us to blush "okay enough teasing, Jinora, y/n, y/n, Jinora, Ikki, y/n, y/n Ikki" Asami said introducing me to the two young girls "nice to meet you!" Ikki said jumping over Jinoras head "this is my sister Ikki sorry about that" she said while bowing and pushing her sister behind her.

"No need to bow, I'm not royalty" I say knowing the reason shes bowing "oh, I thought you were married to Lin, now that I think about it, I was fed false information" she said turning towards the other three "whoops, sorry maybe in the future" Chang said high fiving Korra and Asami while snickering.

We soon went inside we all got pedicures and manicures except for Lin she refused for anyone to touch her, "Chang, I've been meaning to ask you, who's your dad?" I say, he just turns and looks at me "you mean mom?" He said smiling "no I mean dad" I say confused "I already know who your mom is" I say raising an eyebrow "yes, you know that mom" he says pointing at lin "But I have two moms" he said causing me to blush in embarrassment.

"Y-Yea your other mom, I-I guess" I say stuttering not believing Lin liked women also "yea, my other mom is Kya" he says smiling still "TENZINS SISTER" I shouted causing all eyes to be on me "yes now keep it down" He said turning back to Asami "what are you surprised she likes women" Korra whispers to me "I thought we made it pretty clear she likes you" she says, "well I thought you were joking" I say staring at Lin.

*TIMESKIP*

We al left the spa Lin and I being the last ones, in the car on our way to her house I decided to pop the question "uh, Lin do you like me like in a girlfriend way" I say fiddling with my fingers blushing "U-Uh-" she stuttered "I knew this was stupid" when we pulled up in the driveway, I was then shocked by the feeling of lips on mine.

She just kissed me I started to lean into the kiss until I heard people whispering it was Asami, Korra, and chang "I knew the would end up together" Chang said while leaning on the window seal "I guess I owe you 10 bucks" Asami said giggling.