Aftermath

👻-----------------Y/NS POV-----------------👻

After telling Suyin how Kuvira had been threatening me for weeks she grew angry at Kuvira and would always keep a close eye on her. After Suyin and I became really close and she is a good person with no intention of cheating on Kuvira or hurting her.

She had told me that she was drunk that night but only a little so she knew what she had done but also didn't and I completely understood.

Today I was walking with Huan in the garden while he was admiring what he would call 'art' which was just butterflys on rose's and many people have came up with that before but obviously I had no intention of shutting him down so I just agreed with everything he said. "So what would you think, this rose as a sculpture?" He asked with a serious face "well it's not bad but it could be a little different from what I've seen before" I say with a kinda worried look since he does get mad alot when people 'criticizes' his work which I wasn't.

"You might be right" he said squinting his eyes at me. Phew as long as he didn't yell at me I felt fine.

👻---------------SUYINS POV---------------👻

"What do you mean y'all are coming to visit again?!?" I say shocked on a phone call with lin "well it means we're coming to visit again, sounds like you don't want us there" she says with a giggle "no no no, I'm just surprised but you're welcome any time" I say trying to piece together why they wanted to visit.

"Well that's great also moms coming" she says right before hanging up "wha-" I started to say before I heard beebs. "Oh god" I thought to myself everything has been going downhill while the crime rate in Zaofu has went up sooner or later we have to stop these thugs from robbing homes, I know it's a matter of time before we're next.

My thoughts were disturbed by a knock at the door "Su?" The voice says I knew it was Kuvira because she's the only person that will actually knock without kicking my door down before an answer "come in" I say looking up at the door.

"Uh, hey I have a question" she says while sitting down in front of me " sure what is it?" I ask her with a gentle smile on my face "I was just wondering if- if you ever felt like we were drifting apart?" She asks me while fiddling with her fingers and looking at the ground "what no never, do you feel that way?" I ask her, I never wanted to drift away from Kuvira but she does have anger issues that might cause us to get in small arguements here and there.

"Yea" she says "I always feel like you're spending so much time with y/n that-that you almost are falling in love with her" was she really talking about this to me? She never talked to me about how she was feeling unless it was really serious, "I'm not in love with her" I say while walking towards her "I'm in love with you and only you, yes I do spend alot of time with her but that's only because I want to be there for her as a mother figure and a friend, like I was for you" I say kneeling down towards her.

"Really?" She asks with a slight smile "yes" I say, she gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "that's all I needed to hear" while walking out with a smile.

👻-----------------LINS POV-----------------👻

After getting off the phone with Suyin I told everyone that she had agreed that we can come and visit "I still think it would have been better if we just showed up as a suprise" Bolin says while crossing his arms and scoffing "Oh yes, we should almighty king of suprises" Korea says BUSTING out laughing "Okay well then let's get packed" Tenzin says while pushing everyone out the door then following behind.

*TIMESKIP*

We all hopped of the train when we arrived at Zaofu "EEEK WE'RE FINALLY HERE AND IM GONNA MAKE THIS MY DOMAIN" meelo said while screaming "ok ok you can do that after we make it to the mansion" I say after being greeted by guards that offered to carry our luggage.

We had finally made it to the mansion when we got inside we were greeted by everyone including an unfamiliar face "uh, who's that" I whispered to suyin who was giving a thumbs up to meelo and ikki "oh shes y/n shes not gonna talk much since is just meeting you" she whispers back I assumed that she was really talkative when she got to know you "well let's keep it like that" I whispered back chuckling.

👻-----------------Y/NS POV-----------------👻

After Suyin introduced me to everyone I just walked back to my room I get really pressured when being around alot of people I don't know. When I got back to my room I turned on the radio and sat at my desk listening to music and started to draw.

Out of everyone there, there was one person that caught my eyes Su's sister Lin I already knew who she was but seeing as I didn't really know her I got nervous and froze up in worry of saying something dumb. I have to say she was gorgeous her mother has to be proud even though shes blind but still I can tell where she got her looks from because toph was still looking superior even at her age.

Soon I heard a knock at my door it was Kuvira "Hey dinners gonna be ready in ten" I just simply nodded and went back to drawing, I didn't hear my door close so I figured she was still in my room, I was right "hey I also wanted to apologize for threatening you for all this time, I was just really worried about loosing su" she said I just turned around and said "I forgave you a long time ago" and went back to drawing "okay see you in 10" she said I just flared my hand back as if saying okay.

(This is straight up the most I've wrote at 1069 words)