Your Family

(I'm thinking about stuff book ideas that are coming so in order to work on 4 books at a time I have to update the books once if yall are interested in a actually Mai x Reader book let me know, Also I'm taking request for book ideas so yea)

⚠️ABUSE AND PTSD⚠️

👩‍👩‍👧‍👧KYAS POV👩‍👩‍👧‍👧

I pulled y/n off to the side while everyone left the dining room "Hey, what are you doing?!" She said trying to tug away from my grasp "Listen I can help you" I say letting go of her arm.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow "Pssh, how could you help me" she said rolling her eyes, I had to admit she had an attitude worse than Lin "I might know who your parents- or parent is" I say gaining her attention.

*TIMRSKIP*

"Lin I'm borrowing your girlfriend for a second and a boat" I say pulling her girlfriend out the house "Wait, where are y'all going?" She asked shouting "To find her parents" I yell back leaving everyone in shock.

*ANOTHER TIMESKIP BECAUSE I HATE WRITING*

We soon got on a boat that we rented from Varrick "I gotta say this boat is slick" y/n says while rubbing the boats perimeter "wha-", "it means cool, spirits you're old" She says rolling her eyes "Yea, I definitely see why my son adores you, you're an exact replica of Lin" I say laughing and earning a laugh from her, "I thought you don't like jokes" I say, "it's not really a joke if it's the truth" she say looking off the boat deck.

The ride was silent until something broke it "Kya, y/n, we are arriving at amber island shores in less than thirty minutes" The captain says "Thank you, Capt-" I was cut off by a groan "Thirty minutes, that's like, so long" y/n said while sliding down the to the floor "Get over it child" I say rolling my eyes.

👩‍👩‍👧‍👧Y/NS POV👩‍👩‍👧‍👧

*TIMESKIP*

We arrived at the ember island shores to be greeted by twins with the name Lo and Lee (these are like a replica but younger making the older ones deceased, ones a guy tho)

"Hi, You must be Kya and Y/n" The twin on the right said "I'm Lo and this is Lee spelt with two E's" Lo said smiling, "okay, well then let us show you to where you come to meet someone" Lee says grinning "Ignore the way he speaks he thinks hes 'wise' or something" Lo says causing Kya and I to giggle.

We made it to a huge mansion sitting on top of the hill with a great view over the beach and a campfire "Welcome, to my home" an old woman with a braid and a slither of brown hair said happily "Yes, welcome to my Palace" another old lady says with her in a bun "Hi, Azula and Ty Ler" Kya says so simple leaving me in shock "huh- wait- you- Princess- Ty Lee- Parents?" I says stuttering over my words.

"Maybe you can get your words out over a cup of tea" Azula said while walking inside my jaw still dropped at the possibility, They led us inside to a dining area covered in pink "Wow, This looks amazing" I say complimenting them "Thank you it's the one place she let me decorate".

"Well we are here for one thing and one thing only" Kya says.

*DIALOGUE*

Ty Lee: And what would that be?

Y/N: we- we think you m-might be my p-parents

Kya: Have you had a daughter by any chance

Azula: well we have two daughters one by the name of Mimi who's in her room and- and a daughter that was kidnapped at the age of seven

Kya: what was the name of that second daughter

Unfamiliar Voice: First daughter and her name was y/n but we would call her y/n/n

Y/N: That's my name!!! And you are?

Mimi: Mimi, If it's a possible chance that you're my sister, what could we do to confirm it?

Y/N: Well seeing as I have no memories of my childhood and just waking up in a random village bloody and bruised, there has to be someway-

Ty Lee: Bruised and bloody?

Y/N: I'm not gonna go into details until I know who you really are to me

Kya: There might be a way, but its gonna call for a talented healing waterbender.

Mimi: How talented are we talking?

Kya: Depending on how deep she buried the memories or if her memory was wiped, Katara talented, But I can try.