Chapter 43

Epilogue is going to be posted soon.
Thank you so much for reading, it means the world to me. ❤️

"Now the last song I'm going to play for y'all, is Come One, Come All, by the amazing All Time Low." I clicked the button to play the song and turned off the mic, I got out the white board and wrote "*Miss" on it and held it up to the live streaming camera during the part where Alex sings "I've got a bone to pick with you, Mr. DJ" that line was over, I waved bye to the camera and blew a kiss to it before turning it off.

I grabbed my bag and coat from the hanger hanging on the wall next to the window and said my goodbyes to the producers for the night. I walked out into the hallway where a few people were rushing about, one person had a headset on. Everyone always had something to do and somewhere to be. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my Twenty One Pilots shirt, throwing on a white knit sweater cardigan that was deemed more professional. I had a meeting at the YouTube creator space, I want people to take me seriously, my age and height already kind of prohibits some of those opportunities.

I walked down the snowy side walk and into the underground, getting on the tube. The cold pricked at my ears and made my fingers numb. I could sense my nose turning red. I wish they made nose hats or something. Imagine just walking down the street and someone was wearing a nose hat.

After the short journey I walked into the building preparing for a long, painful meeting about sponsors and ads and everything in between. I sighed and opened the door staring at the flood of other youtubers and business partners, I smiled at them, "Evening guys." They all mumbled a greeting in response, "Let's get this started shall we?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I like the idea," I nodded, walking with one of the Google workers, who was trying to get me to do an ad for an organization that helps prevent bullying. We had finished the meeting that was filled with pen tapping, idea pitches, sponsor opportunities and now we're now discussing things one on one. "I think it would be better if..." I trailed off as we passed an empty white room, my feet back tracking so that I was standing in the doorway, staring off into emptiness. "What's this going to be?" I asked looking into the clean pure walls the wheels turning in my head with ideas and possibilities.

"I think they're going to turn it into a black box, so creators can paint sets, and such for short films." He explained the concept to me.

"So, you're just going to paint the whole thing black?" I asked, walking into the room fully, his footsteps following shortly behind me. We had a black box at my school, so I had a vague idea of what it was used for.

"I believe that's the plan, why the sudden interest?" He pondered, his unruly eyebrows scrunched so that they were basically touching.

"Do you think I'd be able to use it before you paint over it?" I asked, a hopeful look in my eye and my signature smirk that always suckers people into saying yes.

"What are your plans for it?" He asked, still confused.

I brushed my fingertips along the walls, my idea had popped as soon as I saw it, "It's a video idea of course," I mumbled, "And it'll get kind of messy." I turned around and faced the man. "Are you open to crazy suggestions?" I asked, flashing my white teeth.

He nodded, and crossed his arms skeptically, "Go on."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

I could hear Dan filming in the other room. I could even imagine it as he was just speaking. The lights, the hand movements that he does when he's trying to make a point, Phil sitting behind the camera biting his lip, trying to figure out what could be better. I peeped into the room. Of course, Phil was behind the camera, fiddling with microphone and lights. He turned up the lights giving Dan that pale look that he likes in his videos. After he filmed this video we were going to film mine.