Chapter 22

I'm sorry it's so short but I started watching Death Note and I couldn't stop and oh god it's so good okay I leave you with this.

Stalk me on social media?

Instagram: Baylee.Dunn
Twitter: @Baylxx
Tumblr: Baylxx
Snapchat: Bayleed123

Dan’s POV (omg what)

“Do you have Advil or something?” I grumbled to Phil who was sat on the obnoxiously red couch opposite me.

He rubbed his eyes, "Ugh, no."

I groaned and rolled off the couch, and stretched out my achy muscles. Last night was a blur, the last thing that's faded into my memory is taking the first shot of the night. There was one more thing that was kind of blurry, the sent of wet grass and coffee, and the taste of honey. There was only one person, who could pull off all of those things in a perfect mix that I couldn't personally understand.

And that person, is Baylee. I don't understand how she does it, she doesn't even drink coffee unless it's from Phil's mug, and wet grass doesn't even smell that good to me, unless it's on her. It's confusing and messed up and frustrating as fuck.

The pounding in my head is just getting worse the more I think, and standing up didn't help anything, "Come on Phil, we need to find Baylee and get out of here it's already 1," I pushed him on the shoulder while glancing at the clock on the wall.

"Dan, please, stop talking." Phil resisted, his palms digging into the side of his head. I myself was fighting off a headache, I decided to sit back down next to Phil, copying his actions. After about 3 minutes of us just sitting by each other, Nick showed up, loud as ever.

"Hey boys, how you feeling?" He shouted, too hyped up for my liking. Phil and I just groaned in response. "That's what I thought." He laughed at our misfortune while holding out 2 tablets which I'm guessing was for our heads and a glass of water, I took it first then handed the glass to Phil.

"Where's Baylee?" Phil asked after swallowing.

"She left last night," He answered and sat down next to us, kicking his feet onto the coffee table that was littered with beer cans.

"When?" I continued interrogating him.

 "About, right after you two stopped swapping saliva." He gave me a knowing look and my eyes widened.

That's what I was afraid happened. Phil's eyebrows scrunched together, "You what?"

"I'll tell you when we get home." I waved him off, the look of confusion still etched into his features.

"Come on Phil, we need to go." I got to my feet and held out my hand for Phil to grab and helped him up.

"Bye Nick, the party was great." We both thanked him and left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I cannot believe she left that late, she knows what the streets are like that late at night!" I lectured to Phil.

"Dan you're overreacting, she's smart, she's probably at home waiting for us. I'm supposed to be the over protective one here stop trying to take my title." He tried to lighten up the mood but I still had a bad feeling in my stomach. "Now, are you going to tell me what Nick meant when he said swapping saliva?" Phil sat next to me on the tube, eyes trained intently on me and not letting up.

"We kissed." I shrugged as I said the words, they came out rushed and not as cool as I intended.

"You what?" His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.